Looking for Mako Mak4

You always had one of the actual amps I remember that. I had 2 MAKO MAK4's and they were awesome.

Before anyone links me.. I’m aware of the mak4 on eBay but there’s some shady bids happening so I stopped following.

What needs to be done to it?
There’s a wiring issue with the 1/4” jacks. Like the guy that had it before me bent the insides so they don’t connect right. Might need replacing. It’s not anything major. The amp works but will need a few things replaced.

I had a dead mint Mako Mak4 that I'd loaded with top-notch preamps and sold for a solid price to some cat in Florida a couple years back. I keep all my transactions recorded - if ya want, I can see if he still has it - it was literally "dead mint" as I got it direct from Andrew at the time of purchase. Lemme know - I used it in conjunction with a Axe-II through a Fryette 2/90/2 rack set-up about 10 years ago?? Fuck time flies.

I know this thread is a bit old, but if the Op is still looking for a MAK4 I have one that I will be putting up for sale soon. Bought it several years ago off of a member here on Rig-talk actually...

Back