Low self esteem? Lack of energy? Amp maker disappeared and won't answer your messages? Call 1-800-WHERE'SMYLARRY

I dont think Larry is Mark. But he could easily have a stellar reputation, even if he took long on the amps, just by working with a few guys, and also not publicly talking so bad about customers.

I dont think Larry is Mark. But he could easily have a stellar reputation, even if he took long on the amps, just by working with a few guys, and also not publicly talking so bad about customers.
You're right-- I was just more referring to dealing with people that are really difficult to deal with .

The bottom line is --I wouldn't care how great his stuff is , I'm not sure why people deal with him if it's that bad . We went through the same shit with Mark Cameron years ago .

I don't get it .
It’s because the initial courtship is fine and consensual but only after you get in bed with him (send money) do you get fucked up the ass.

You say after 4 long years of waiting, your amp is finally due to arrive next week?

"Larry, Larry, Larry!"

preview.jpg

Last edited:
I love these, by now regularly occurring, monthly get togethers. It's like a support group, crisis center, and unregulated 1920's insane asylum all in one. Next time I'll bring the fruit cake!

Last edited:
I didn't even get to the first Y before it began ringing. I met some wonderful African royalty with incredible financial knowledge, though. It's done wonders for my self esteem!

images (3).jpeg

Thread delivers!

Back