Luxxtone Rustic Dumpster Finished

metalmaniac93

Well my rustic dumpster El Machete 22 Luxxtone (with MCP Hotheads) is finished and awaiting shipment. Hope it ships soon!!!!

Attachments

• Luxxtone 1.jpg
    Luxxtone 1.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 4,790
  • Luxxtone 3.jpg
    Luxxtone 3.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 4,767
  • Luxxtone 5.jpg
    Luxxtone 5.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 4,765
  • Luxxtone 2.jpg
    Luxxtone 2.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 4,783
  • Luxxtone 7.jpg
    Luxxtone 7.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 4,775

parntz145

Looks great. I was told mine is done and will be shipping this coming Monday. I hope. I still have not seen any PICS of mine.

metalmaniac93

parntz145":5vp28dd8 said:
Looks great. I was told mine is done and will be shipping this coming Monday. I hope. I still have not seen any PICS of mine.

Thanks!!! I asked for some quick pics from Jerry. They are waiting to photographing this for their website and it hopefully should ship on Monday too.

lester

Hot damn. That looks wicked. Jerry's the man. Can't wait to here some clips of this bad boy with your Atomica. :thumbsup:

metalmaniac93

lester":td2yi76y said:
Hot damn. That looks wicked. Jerry's the man. Can't wait to here some clips of this bad boy with your Atomica. :thumbsup:

Thanks!! Jerry does great work. I hope to get it this week? I need to find a way to do some clips, but I might crap my kids iPhone and experiment!!!

se7en

metalmaniac93":2895d441 said:
lester":2895d441 said:

Thanks!! Jerry does great work. I hope to get it this week? I need to find a way to do some clips, but I might crap my kids iPhone and experiment!!!

You crap iPhones? Can I have one? :LOL: :LOL:

metalmaniac93

se7en":hvasgn2d said:
metalmaniac93":hvasgn2d said:
lester":hvasgn2d said:

You crap iPhones? Can I have one? :LOL: :LOL:

Obviously a type-o. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: My kids think I crap money to pay for these damn things!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

metalmaniac93

Well this is a bad ass guitar. :rock: :rock: :rock: Just had about a day with it and it rocks!!! The MCP Hot Heads are pretty cool pickups. Sound exactly as in Mark's Friedman Brown Eye video.

metalmaniac93

Shark Diver":3g8by643 said:
I got to play that before it went out. Great guitar. (of course, ;) )

Yes, great guitar for sure!! I was playing it last night and could not put it down. The Hot Heads are also growing on me!!! Wades pickups kick ass even if a certain make are not exactly your style of pickup.