Made some KPA and QC captures of the GroundZero modded Recto…

JerEvil

Yes… I still need my demo to get put up but my boy Gergo made a demo of the pack and it came out pretty sick.

If you’re on the KPA, I put a few from the pack on the Rig Exchange. Look for files named “GroundZero RectoMod”

If you’re on the QC, look for user “DunkyTheKhed” and you can check the same 3 there as well.

www.wickedtones.bigcartel.com

Attachments

• GZ_RecThumb.jpeg
    GZ_RecThumb.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 1BEFA3EE-89EB-4983-96CE-A390A2B03842.jpeg
    1BEFA3EE-89EB-4983-96CE-A390A2B03842.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 10
  • CAB88CC3-6CD1-4BE6-86F2-200D52AE9B3D.jpeg
    CAB88CC3-6CD1-4BE6-86F2-200D52AE9B3D.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 11
Man I can’t wait for my tremoverb to come!!!
Yeah man! I’m packing up my Dual Rec Rev G to get out to Jeremy.

This triple didn’t have the Gain push/pull or Depth switch and I’m adding those to mine.

I’ll make more captures and profiles to add to the packs once I get it back.

You're gonna loooove it, broham. I waited way too long to get mine. Shoulda done it a decade ago.
Yeah man! I’m packing up my Dual Rec Rev G to get out to Jeremy.

This triple didn’t have the Gain push/pull or Depth switch and I’m adding those to mine.

I’ll make more captures and profiles to add to the packs once I get it back.
mines coming with the three way switch and the push pull. Pretty sure this is going to send my hermansson packing…. Jeremy’s stuff is top notch.

mines coming with the three way switch and the push pull. Pretty sure this is going to send my hermansson packing…. Jeremy’s stuff is top notch.
Man I listened to a TON of Hermansson stuff and honestly I prefer the tones I got out of Jeremy’s mod on all of them.

I gotta get my demo vid up. This amp didn’t have the Depth or Push/Pull. Sending him my Dual Rev G this weekend and it’ll have all the stuffs.

Yes… I still need my demo to get put up but my boy Gergo made a demo of the pack and it came out pretty sick.

If you’re on the KPA, I put a few from the pack on the Rig Exchange. Look for files named “GroundZero RectoMod”

If you’re on the QC, look for user “DunkyTheKhed” and you can check the same 3 there as well.

www.wickedtones.bigcartel.com

I bought the Kemper pack this afternoon. Thought I recognized the senders name.🤘😎

I bought the Kemper pack this afternoon. Thought I recognized the senders name.🤘😎
Oh kick ass man! I hope you dig them! Would love to get your feedback once you’ve had some time with them.

When Jeremy is done modding my Dual Rec I’ll add more to the pack since it’ll have his Push/Pull gain control and 3-way Bottom control. Those came after I did this pack.

Back