Mailman get in here

Holy shit! What a fat lazy bitch!! :gethim:

From the lack of uniform...she is either a Sub or Rual carrier.
Hope she gets shit canned and has to pay out of pocket to repair any damage.
Guess she dont value her job much. :LOL: :LOL:

Must be tough to walk up the 20 feet on the sidewalk to the porch.

I have a city route and walk about 10 miles a day on my route. Damn that pisses me off seeing this. Glad she was busted on camera. ;)
(Have to pass it on to a few co-workers now) :yes:
:LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":3ltyo4lm said:
Holy shit! What a fat lazy bitch!! :gethim:

From the lack of uniform...she is either a Sub or Rual carrier.
Hope she gets shit canned and has to pay out of pocket to repair any damage.
Guess she dont value her job much. :LOL: :LOL:

Must be tough to walk up the 20 feet on the sidewalk to the porch.

I have a city route and walk about 10 miles a day on my route. Damn that pisses me off.
(Have to pass it on to a few co-workers now) :yes:
:LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: Lazy ass bitch :doh:

Mailman1971":3cj3qsxv said:
Where did you find this footage?
Its really not your place is it? :cry:
Nah it's been going viral for a while thanks to Reddit... I don't think the lady has been identified yet though

He/she or what ever it is, needs an on Foot Route to help loose some of the fatness...............

mailman.jpg

The vehicle number is right on the frame above the windshield. Big blue numbers.
Sorta blurry on this video but I am sure someone would be able to zoom it up and clean the blur.
Bring this fat bitch to justice!! :LOL: :LOL:

watched the mail lady turn around in my lawn AGAIN just this morning furiously. i am so pissed off, if you cant back out of my driveway either walk it or learn to drive. makes me so fn angry.

is is against policy for them to do this? should i make an official complaint. tired of tire tracks in my yard.

moltenmetalburn":2yhfqnb7 said:
watched the mail lady turn around in my lawn AGAIN just this morning furiously. i am so pissed off, if you cant back out of my driveway either walk it or learn to drive. makes me so fn angry.

is is against policy for them to do this? should i make an official complaint. tired of tire tracks in my yard.
For sure it is!! I would complain to the Post office. :yes:
We are supposed to be "professional drivers" and will get written up if there is an incident.
Do it Rick....at least it will bring a spotlight on that driver. Its not that hard to drive these things. Steering wheel on the other side and the front axle is shorter then the back to make sharper turns.....but driving on someones lawn is fucking ridiculous. :gethim:

moltenmetalburn":1wp9n0qf said:

:LOL: :LOL: So this really does happen :doh: I would throw those roll out strips that cops use on the freeway around mail time :LOL: :LOL:

When delivering a parcel....if the driveway is clear...
we are required to back into the driveway (if safe/clear) to deliver the parcel.
If i see something thats shady....I hop out and walk it to the house.
What the woman was doing was just pure laziness. Then to throw the parcels with no care on the porch?
:no:

But there are always dumb shits in every craft. Makes the good ones look bad. :gethim:

soc_monki":4npqmffz said:
give me her job, i deserve it more! :)
Exactly!! For every person that dont want to do it....there are 100 that do.
She dont want to do it correctly....get the hell out.
Just watching that video makes me pissed. :LOL: :LOL:
Pretty sure she is a Sub.....well I would hope so.

I totally agree Dan, if you are so tired of your job that it leads to this, something is wrong else where!!! Some one will respect that job if given the chance.

Mailman1971":2r668ct5 said:
soc_monki":2r668ct5 said:
give me her job, i deserve it more! :)
Exactly!! For every person that dont want to do it....there are 100 that do.
She dont want to do it correctly....get the hell out.
Just watching that video makes me pissed. :LOL: :LOL:
Pretty sure she is a Sub.....well I would hope so.

problem is, ive tried many times to get into jobs that are much better than the one i have. including the post office. and i never get anything better than what ive got. sad really. but hey, i got a job right? ill just keep plugging away until my time comes and something happens for me :rock:

living where i do doesnt help, but im trying to rectify that. getting out of this tiny craphole and getting to somewhere like Nashville (Murfreesboro, actually) will help. more opportunities, and hopefully theyll be able to understand that i do my job right and to the best of my ability, no matter what the job is. i aint afraid to walk a little bit! :gethim:

Back