Marshall Amps Made Up just 5% of Sales Revenue

PurityS.L.G

https://guitar.com/news/industry-news/marshall-group-reveals-push-for-digital-amps/

Well, I guess we all saw this coming, especially after their recent sale to Zounds. Their U.S pricing structure is part of that to blame I would say.

I want to say they are morons but if they are turning a profit, there is no dog in this fight. Sad day for us old schoolers.

Also, I’m not stuck in the past and embrace new technologies and modelers, but name me one digital Marshall that has sounded good. They have a ton of work to do if that’s the direction they are focusing on.

Reactions: rsm
Their models are falling off many websites, like AMS, Zzounds, and even GC. AMS doesn't even have the JVM 410H, 205H, (a used one), 2203X, SC20H, 2525H, (just a couple used/non-factory sealed), no SV20H, no SLP's.. They had about 6 Marshall heads total, maybe 4 that were new. They either discontinued several, or they're just no longer carrying. At the prices they wanted new, maybe they don't sell. I mean, $1749 for a mini head?

I actually have a Marshall fridge....and a bluetooth speaker LOL!!!! 🤣🤣 They were both Xmas gifts from my now wife so hey, no complaints on my end.

Oh and no Pud Lights. IPA's, stouts and porters mostly. And if I'm being honest a few seltzers my friends left over after a jam session LOL

Reactions: rsm
I actually have a Marshall fridge....and a bluetooth speaker LOL!!!! 🤣🤣 They were both Xmas gifts from my now wife so hey, no complaints on my end.

Oh and no Pud Lights. IPA's, stouts and porters mostly. And if I'm being honest a few seltzers my friends left over after a jam session LOL
lifestyle gifts get a pass. also like British and Belgian ales (not wheat beers or those fruit flavored "beers")

:thumbsup:

And the bulk of Apple’s revenue comes from iPhones. Maybe not surprising to some of you whipper snappers 🙄

ÑnnNYnnń

Those Bluetooth speakers are kick ass!

I really wish Marshall could turn it around but it is too late and its obvious they don't care. :dunno:

But I'm partially to blame here :LOL:
lPhdVQOl.jpg

Last edited:
Back