Massive SPAM! Most of my gear on the block.

cloudnine

Most everything is up on the block!

More pics upon request, Money Orders preferred.

1984 Kramer Pacer Special, all original, beak headstock. Trem cover missing, but still has original everything else. Frets are pretty worn but she still plays like a dream. Great condition aside from the frets, a little rash but nothing serious. Originally owned by riffy, so he can tell you how much this thing rules. HSC included, not original. $600.

kramstock.jpg

krambody.jpg

1986 Kramer Baretta, rare maple neck and pointy head. Seriously, this guitar is absolutely mint and looks like it could be picked up off the rack in 86. Has a George Lynch Screamin' Demon in it, otherwise totally original with trem cover. $700. HSC included, non-original.

Picture085.jpg

Beautiful 92 Ovation Collector's Edition, pristine condition. Has figured top, deep acoustic tone, new strings and a new setup and OHSC. Great electronics as well. $800.

92OvationCollectorsEdition0001.jpg

92OvationCollectorsEdition0002.jpg

92OvationCollectorsEdition0003.jpg

92OvationCollectorsEdition0006.jpg

Vintage MXR Flanger, the original. Has a lot of use on it and the power cord could use replacing eventually but it works fine and has that serious EVH airplane tone. $125.

flanger.jpg

THD Hotplate, 16ohm. Mint. $200.

All of these are + actual shipping.

More may be coming, including vintage cab and Peters amp. Check back soon :cool:

I've been informed that I'm charging too much for this stuff. Just shoot me an offer, just don't try to lowball me to death, please. I don't know where to set prices so I just ballpark it.

>|<>QBB<
cloudnine":b4643 said:
Most everything is up on the block!

More pics upon request, Money Orders preferred.

1984 Kramer Pacer Special, all original, beak headstock. Trem cover missing, but still has original everything else. Frets are pretty worn but she still plays like a dream. Great condition aside from the frets, a little rash but nothing serious. Originally owned by riffy, so he can tell you how much this thing rules. HSC included, not original. $650.

kramstock.jpg

krambody.jpg

1986 Kramer Baretta, rare maple neck and pointy head. Seriously, this guitar is absolutely mint and looks like it could be picked up off the rack in 86. Has a George Lynch Screamin' Demon in it, otherwise totally original with trem cover. $800. HSC included, non-original.

Picture085.jpg

Beautiful 92 Ovation Collector's Edition, pristine condition. Has figured top, deep acoustic tone, new strings and a new setup and OHSC. Great electronics as well. $950.

92OvationCollectorsEdition0001.jpg

92OvationCollectorsEdition0002.jpg

92OvationCollectorsEdition0003.jpg

92OvationCollectorsEdition0006.jpg

Vintage MXR Flanger, the original. Has a lot of use on it and the power cord could use replacing eventually but it works fine and has that serious EVH airplane tone. $150.

flanger.jpg

ISP Decimator Pedal. $100.

isp.jpg

THD Hotplate, 16ohm. Mint. $200.

TC G-Major. Tiny bit of rack rash but otherwise mint. Comes w/ box and manuals. $300.

All of these are + actual shipping.

More may be coming, including vintage cab and Peters amp. Check back soon :cool:

Hey Bro!!
What's going on??
Did you sell the '72 4x12?

Keith

Oh, and if anyone would be interested in a Peters-modded Plexi or a vintage 1972 Marshall 4x12 w/ 25w date-matched Greenbacks in amazing condition, PM me.

The amp Sean speaks of is essentially my Harrier design, modified to sound a bit less vintage than usual (and a bit more like GNR), in a 100W format. The amp has bias test points and externally accessible bias pot, a 3-way voicing switch, and damping control.

I normally don't like gutting amps to do modifications like this, but this was a Metro Superlead kit which had quite good transformers, it had a turret board which made is more feasible to modify, and Sean wasn't expecting me to make it something it really couldn't be.

And is absolutely amazing, I might add, and if the other stuff sells then I'll be holding onto it.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Does it have GT-75 speakers ? If so then I want it !!!

Edit; sorry I didn't see the post where you mention they are greenbacks

Back