Mayones

I think the worst thing I’ve ever read about them is that some people complain that Mayones are over priced in the US. If that’s the worst people can say, they must be pretty nice.

I’ve never had the chance to play one but would like to

I like mine enough to have bought three more lol. But this one is my go-to.
And as far as price goes, don't buy one here in the US. Buy one from an authorized dealer in Europe and have it shipped. You'll save money even with the tax. I got two of mine from Omega Music in Europe and one used on Reverb.

aimg_5624_by_haftelm-db7fykf.jpg

FourT6and2":3actuscp said:
I like mine enough to have bought three more lol. But this one is my go-to:

I have seen you post that before I think, just a stunning guitar.

amazing guitars, I have a regius pro, and it RULES!! worth the price, very high end builds. plays effortlessly and sounds super fat, yet totally defined!

Amazing guitars. Regius is very sterile tonally and pickup tone dependent. Setius is very organis and lively. Duvell is a flat out win.

Some of the best built guitars I’ve ever played. I’m a big fan of the Regius just for how big they sound sonically. The Duvell is the one to go for if you’re after bite and clarity.

Cheers

Luke

Am I the only one that wants a sandwich every time I read the name? Maybe I am just a fatass... :confused:

This thread just helped make a personal decision of mine in all seriousness. Definitely going to pick one up soon.

I have a Setius and it’s absoluteky amazing. The necks are super comfortable. I wish I could afford three more. I’d love to try a Duvell.

sutepaj":3qz3rvz5 said:
FourT6and2":3qz3rvz5 said:
I like mine enough to have bought three more lol. But this one is my go-to:

I have seen you post that before I think, just a stunning guitar.
Yup, that one makes me GAS for a Duvell everytime. That's the model I like most but I'm such a Floyd freak I have this stupid mental block that says; Strat shape = Floyd...Stoptail = Les Paul. :doh: I hope to have one someday.

SpiderWars":3rbxatek said:
Yup, that one makes me GAS for a Duvell everytime. That's the model I like most but I'm such a Floyd freak I have this stupid mental block that says; Strat shape = Floyd...Stoptail = Les Paul. :doh: I hope to have one someday.

I hate floyds with a passion lol. One of my first guitars was an Ibanez RG of some sort. It was this gold color. Sounded pretty good but it would always go out of tune because of the floyd.

FourT6and2":35rx6zrw said:
SpiderWars":35rx6zrw said:

I hate floyds with a passion lol. One of my first guitars was an Ibanez RG of some sort. It was this gold color. Sounded pretty good but it would always go out of tune because of the floyd.

Floyd Roses are complete shit, and stupid.

I had a Setius that couldn't get rid of it fast enough. It was heavy, dull sounding, and had finish flaws. I will say that it played well, but no better than any other guitar I've had with a good setup, and not well enough to make me want to give another one a try. (That, and that their overuse of abalone binding reminds of of Schecters). People seem to love them though, so I probably just got a dud.

sutepaj":2aljb99c said:
FourT6and2":2aljb99c said:
SpiderWars":2aljb99c said:

Floyd Roses are complete shit, and stupid.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Really? I've got nothing against a good hardtail but I've picked up a shit ton of LPs, hardtail TAs, Suhrs, and other spendy guitars and most will NOT stay in tune. A Floyd will keep tune intact much better from my experience. You might not like the trem itself but having a Floyd assures me that 99% of the time at a gig I won't have to re tune after each damn song lol, like many hardtails. I always left most hardtails I owned at home for that reason.
Btw the Ibanez RG Edge trem IS shit. And it's not a real Floyd Rose. I had an RG550 for years as my backup and that was a 50/50 proposition keeping in tune.

Racerxrated":v5hcgkqg said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Really? I've got nothing against a good hardtail but I've picked up a shit ton of LPs, hardtail TAs, Suhrs, and other spendy guitars and most will NOT stay in tune. A Floyd will keep tune intact much better from my experience. You might not like the trem itself but having a Floyd assures me that 99% of the time at a gig I won't have to re tune after each damn song lol, like many hardtails. I always left most hardtails I owned at home for that reason.
This... ^^^^

I love a good LP, but the angle of the strings after leaving the nut and over the bridge makes them prone to tuning issues. Not a big deal if you know what to look for and correct it. The only Floyds I've seen that don't stay in tune are the ones that aren't set up or aren't maintained. The only guitars I've seen that can remain in tune after a brutal set have had Floyds. Not enough to make me give up my fixed bridges, but still...

Yes, my former LPs needed a re-tune after a few songs. But nothing crazy. My Duvells? They hold tune perfectly. I played for 3 hours straight today and the thing is still in tune. I can leave the guitars for two weeks and pick them up and they're still in tune. I think it's from two things: the necks are super stable and nut/bridge are set up great. I can't speak for Setius or Regius models. I've only ever played Duvells.

Back