McNaught build in progress

jack butler

Dave has been great to work with. Coming to the final stages before completion.

Attachments

• image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 47
Absolutely killer! I actually like the Shishkov and McNaught explorers more than the one hetfield dude's

Absolutely killer! I actually like the Shishkov and McNaught explorers more than the one hetfield dude's
Shishkov won't do explorer shapes anymore I heard. My other guitar player is a huge Hamer fan so he's into the Shishkov stuff. Went with McNaught because he was willing to do a completely custom guitar. Hard to tell in the picture, but I asked for oversized G5 headstock and oversized McNaught logo, no problem!

Ebony headstock cap, flamed maple binding on the entire guitar. Just gloss black front and back with all black hardware

Shishkov won't do explorer shapes anymore I heard. My other guitar player is a huge Hamer fan so he's into the Shishkov stuff. Went with McNaught because he was willing to do a completely custom guitar. Hard to tell in the picture, but I asked for oversized G5 headstock and oversized McNaught logo, no problem!

Correct, he wont, unfortunately

David's attention to detail is second to none and he is a stand up human being. He makes a mean single cut as well.

Back