Megadeth rig rundown 2022

Tell us more... I found it interesting that for a guy who is so opinionated, he had nothing to say about politics in the US or worldwide really. Talked about hexes and being a jehovas witness and then music here or there. I guess Joe was probably told not to ask about anything of interest other than Metallica. Only interesting thing he said was that he wrote all the solos off kill em all and Kirk just played them. I always thought a lot of those leads sounded more like Kirk style than Mustaine style. Anyway, he looks run down and like an old dude but that is because he essentially is...
'93sh i think, Marty was in the band, Symphony was out. Dave was telling everyone in the guitar mags he was cleaned up and sober. Showed up after the show to our hotel lobby, hammered, looking for meth and weed from guys I knew. was a total asshole to all the folks that wanted to talk to him (maybe like 10-15 guys in the lobby). reluctantly signed an autograph or two and threw the articles back at them in the most condescending manner possible, talking down to everyone the entire time.

To an 18 year old, it was quite disheartening lol. I will say this...they played their asses off...fantastic performance.

'93sh i think, Marty was in the band, Symphony was out. Dave was telling everyone in the guitar mags he was cleaned up and sober. Showed up after the show to our hotel lobby, hammered, looking for meth and weed from guys I knew. was a total asshole to all the folks that wanted to talk to him (maybe like 10-15 guys in the lobby). reluctantly signed an autograph or two and threw the articles back at them in the most condescending manner possible, talking down to everyone the entire time.

To an 18 year old, it was quite disheartening lol. I will say this...they played their asses off...fantastic performance.
I saw them on that tour, they were amazing. I'm gonna say we can probably give him a bit of a pass considering he was an addict and hungry for meth. If you are trying to get your meth and a bunch of teenagers want autographs , I could see that not going well :p. That said meth? Scraping the bottom of the barrel there Dave.

at least he did "something" .. I remember hanging out waiting for Slayer to leave a venue they just played to get some autographs and a "hi" and Tom, Kerry and Jeff just ignored everyone (about 10 people) and walked to their van without saying a damn word, only guy that seemed happy to see fans was Paul Bostaph who said thanks for coming to the show .... I was pissed so I never bought another Slayer album after that hahaha (this was the divine intervention tour) ... yes i'm petty haha

at least he did "something" .. I remember hanging out waiting for Slayer to leave a venue they just played to get some autographs and a "hi" and Tom, Kerry and Jeff just ignored everyone (about 10 people) and walked to their van without saying a damn word, only guy that seemed happy to see fans was Paul Bostaph who said thanks for coming to the show .... I was pissed so I never bought another Slayer album after that hahaha (this was the divine intervention tour) ... yes i'm petty haha

That's why they say never meet your heroes

Back