Mesa Boogie experts, is this normal?

War_in_D

I pulled the chassis on one of my Mesa's today, and noticed what looks to be little cardboard spacers under the transformers. Is this normal? They look like they belong there, but never noticed that before. I was able to get a picture of one of them, but the other one is way up underneath but you can see it when you get down close to it. Also, while the chassis was out I noticed this screen printed onto the board. It says "Scrapple from the Apple".. LOL I did a quick Google search, and it said that these random little scribbles are from songs that Randall Smith would be listening to when designing the boards. I guess Scrapple from the Apple is some Charlie Parker song.

IMG_20220312_104041960_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220312_102807154_HDR.jpg

I pulled the chassis on one of my Mesa's today, and noticed what looks to be little cardboard spacers under the transformers. Is this normal? They look like they belong there, but never noticed that before. I was able to get a picture of one of them, but the other one is way up underneath but you can see it when you get down close to it. Also, while the chassis was out I noticed this screen printed onto the board. It says "Scrapple from the Apple".. LOL I did a quick Google search, and it said that these random little scribbles are from songs that Randall Smith would be listening to when designing the boards. I guess Scrapple from the Apple is some Charlie Parker song.

View attachment 111089

View attachment 111092
yes i think it is

Back