Mesa Boogie Mark IIC++ TBA tone

You need a sennheiser 421 mixed with the 57. I think that's what they used?? Anyways, nice tone, you got pretty damn close.

You need a sennheiser 421 mixed with the 57. I think that's what they used?? Anyways, nice tone, you got pretty damn close.
Thanks man! 😀 Yeah, they did. And probably a bunch of room mics, eqs and a lot stuff. I just thought it was kinda cool getting somewhat close to the tone, using simple recording equipment in my basement.

Nice man. Good to see another C+ Coli owner around these parts! I know of 2 others; I think there's 1 more here but he doesn't post very often.

Sounds mean man, nice job. I like your tone better than theirs, it’s more raw. I’m in the FB IIC+ group that you’re in. Post your clip of Battery, that’s a killer. And welcome!

Nice man. Good to see another C+ Coli owner around these parts! I know of 2 others; I think there's 1 more here but he doesn't post very often.
Thanks! Yeah, I know a few IIC+ Coli owners as well. I guess some of them post on here. Do you have a KRG or what version is yours?

Sounds mean man, nice job. I like your tone better than theirs, it’s more raw. I’m in the FB IIC+ group that you’re in. Post your clip of Battery, that’s a killer. And welcome!
Thanks! Yes it’s a little more raw, i kinda like that as well!

I can post the Battery clip, but the guitars turned out very dark on that one. But hey, it was a first try :)

That battery clip. FUCK.....
I Have a c+ also. Can I ask your setting in the battery clip?
Thanks man! 😀 These were the settings in the Battery clip. Treble and Master 1 are pulled, presence on 2.

Attachments

• 02A0DECB-8B6C-40D5-A1F5-C8977063E538.jpeg
    02A0DECB-8B6C-40D5-A1F5-C8977063E538.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 81
Back