For Sale Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier $900 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter gbsmusic
  • Start date Start date

To buy, sell, or trade in this section, you must have at least 50 posts and have two-factor authentication enabled.

gbsmusic

gbsmusic

Well-known member
Great sounding head! Goes from clean to mean and sounds exactly like it should. If you're looking then you know what it is so I won't go into a bunch of details. You're going to see some gear up for sale for me because my daughter and her fiance are trying to purchase their first house and they don't have enough for a down payment so I'm going to help them out as much as I can. $900 shipped F&F. No trades please
 

Attachments

  • 20260326_081022.jpg
    20260326_081022.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • 20260326_080953.jpg
    20260326_080953.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • 20260326_075829.jpg
    20260326_075829.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • 20260402_151500.jpg
    20260402_151500.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Back
Top