Mesa EL34's and 6L6's WTB

espquade

I guess I was sleeping under a rock :doh: as these Mesa EL34's and 6L6's seem out of stock everywhere... Does anyone have a quad of either they would be willing to sell? Stupid me for not thinking about this before Russia invaded Ukraine ....

Thanks!

I guess I was sleeping under a rock :doh: as these Mesa EL34's and 6L6's seem out of stock everywhere... Does anyone have a quad of either they would be willing to sell? Stupid me for not thinking about this before Russia invaded Ukraine ....

Thanks!
Why Mesa brand?

I'd just get them from Eurotubes. They'll get you a rated set that would probably have you better off.

You wont have to bias anything. Tell whoever you order from what amp you are putting them in and they will send you the correct range. Mesa tubes are for cold bias so the tubes have lower PC.

You wont have to bias anything. Tell whoever you order from what amp you are putting them in and they will send you the correct range. Mesa tubes are for cold bias so the tubes have lower PC.
Exactly my point. My Multiwatt's stock tubes had it running 19mA. Not even out of crossover distortion. I know its a myth to some, but when I got some other tubes from Eurotubes that had it running at 32mA, it sounded exceptionally better. Coincidence?

On Sunday I saw a pair of Mesa EL34s at the Phoenix GC on Peoria Ave. Not a quad, but if you want a pair, they had one.

I have 2 pairs of Mesa EL34 tubes (4 in total) that I pulled out of my 2 TC50s if you'd be interested? Both sets probably have less than 2-3 hours on them in total. I switched the amp over to 6L6' (personal taste).

If you're interested, send me a PM!

Back