For Sale Mesa IIC+ Coliseum - $8500

  • Thread starter Thread starter narad
  • Start date Start date

To buy, sell, or trade in this section, you must have at least 50 posts and have two-factor authentication enabled.

narad

narad

Well-known member
You don't see these often ;-)

20260811_155946.jpg

20260811_160021.jpg


Hate to lose a rarity like this but I'd like to diversify a bit and grab some other nice amps. Price is $8500 + shipping. I'll ship it in two shipments, so it'll be pricey, probably around $600. I can't make any guarantees about the tubes surviving, but they'd be shipped in the empty headshell. I can maybe give a discount for keeping the tubes.

I'd be interested in some amp trades also. The usual suspects, let me see if I can find my list...

  • Hiwatt Super-Hi 50
  • Cameron Atomica / CCV
  • Jim Kelley Line Amp
  • Larry Dino
  • Orange / Matamp OR-120
  • Fortin Meathead / Bones / Evil Pumpkin
  • Komet K60 / Concorde
  • Randall Satan
  • Bogner Uber Ultra
  • Engl Savage
  • Mad Professor CS-40
  • VHT Deliverance 120
  • Matamp GT-1
  • Carstens Grace
  • Friedman Jose
  • RedSeven Leviathan
  • Metropolous SuperPlex
  • Dean Costello Heavy Metal Warfare
  • Amplified Nation Steel String Singer
  • Monomyth Unholy Grail
  • Splawn QuickRod
  • Peters BodyHammer / Plasma Blade / FSM / Gryphon
  • KSR gemini
  • 5150 IIIS EL34
 
Bump! C'mon guys, I want to try out some other amps ;-)
 
As much as I wish that was true (I own a C++ with EQ)… prices have dropped a bit in the last year.
 
Well seems like they go for $11-12k when they have a geq. Easy enough to get that mod done these days.
Does Mesa do that?

I see non-GEQs by me all the time and always ignore them because of this.
 
Mesa does not mod anymore with Mike being retired. They can repair a GEQ, they will not add one. You would have to find someone else to do it and I do know that the original EQ parts are running low (that info came from Mike B when he modded my SX to a SGX before he retired)
 
Yea, Dann Valentino will do those sorts of mods now. If the GEQ boards are the same on the IIC as they are on the III or on the calibers, then there's no risk of running out of them anytime soon.
 
Yea, Dann Valentino will do those sorts of mods now. If the GEQ boards are the same on the IIC as they are on the III or on the calibers, then there's no risk of running out of them anytime soon.
Well according to Mike B… there is limited amounts.
 
I disagree, if it came from Mike then it is relevant Jason. GLWTS bro!
 
I disagree, if it came from Mike then it is relevant Jason. GLWTS bro!

What I mean is if it's not Mike doing the mod at Mesa then it's not relevant what they have lying around at Mesa (until they have some other guy doing them, if ever).

Bump!
 
Back
Top