Mesa Studio preamps & 50/50 power amps, PNW local only

BackCrack

I have these on Seattle's CL here. Pre's are $1200 each. 50/50's are $650 each. Those are local cash prices. Send me a message if you want to come and check them out.

3i3K3eA.jpg

I have owned the 50/50 power amp, stereo 2:50 and the 2:90, while it didn’t look as good this power amp murders the other two imo, wish I still had mine. GLWS.

Tell you what...I've gotten way more interest here than anywhere else. If I can get all four pieces spoken for with 100% commitments, then yeah I'll ship.

Last edited:
Man o man, had this pre, and a couple quad pre’s going into 395 switch track, and a 290, as well various others to try back in the day. Just an immense sound. As mentioned in a previous other post, prolly the best liquid or fluent lead tone I ever had. Epic deal here folks!

GLWS!

Change of plan. I'm not getting any action from the local scene, so I'm no longer requiring a commitment for all four units in order to ship. If you want any of these, send me a PM and we'll make it happen.

Those prices above will be my net. Shipping and PayPal fees will be on top of the net. Scratch the PayPal fees if you want to use Gift. I will pull all the tubes and individually bubble-wrap them, and then double-box/double-bubble-wrap the main unit to allow for at least 4" of cushion on all sides. You will have to do some work on your end when it shows up.

Also, I'll shoot and post more pics of these guys over the weekend. If you need a sound clip or two, I can do that this weekend, too. Please use the PM system here so we can keep things private.

Thanks, man!! Cool meeting you and talking gear.

So, just the preamps are now up for grabs...

CnL2qac.jpg

fufrvrU.jpg

Last edited:
This might sound like a stupid question based on the power amps being sold… but what is more desirable; the amp or the preamp ? I have a 50/50 and love it. But I use a fractal. Never used their preamps

The Fractal is like being married to Mega Mom. She does all the shopping, cooking, cleaning, bill paying, kid taxi, and is so-so in bed. The Studio Pre is like being married to a lazy hot bitch that does nothing around the house, but can drain your balls with one 45 second blowjob.

So what is more desireable?

Oh, and bump.

Last edited:
Isn’t that what side bitches is foh?
“Draining balls” nice. Sounds like a nice hallmark card as my bride tells me

Back