Mesa tremoverb?

Yep. I could wax poetic about all the little tricks he did on that guitar to improve on my favorite custom shop Dean, but my favorite is him using some sort of mouth guard plastic to make a mold of my favorite Deans neck shape (V at the nut to D at the 12th). That neck-thru chunk of wood is fucking amazing. I seriously want to tell everything that went into that specific situation, but I'm not sure Brent would want me to share all his secrets. Will text him today and ask if I can spill the tea.
Oh man, that neck carve sounds tits. Wicked looking axe man.

Yep. I could wax poetic about all the little tricks he did on that guitar to improve on my favorite custom shop Dean, but my favorite is him using some sort of mouth guard plastic to make a mold of my favorite Deans neck shape (V at the nut to D at the 12th). That neck-thru chunk of wood is fucking amazing. I seriously want to tell everything that went into that specific situation, but I'm not sure Brent would want me to share all his secrets. Will text him today and ask if I can spill the tea.
I picked up a Jimmy Vaughn Strat and loved the V profile but didn’t like it after about the 7-9th fret. That transition into a D profile sounds really nice.

I really like my T-verb, but I hate the tremolo on it. Always have, since I first heard them in the 90’s.
I rarely use the tremolo but when I do it is to achieve a specific rhythmic effect with distortion (like the intro to Save Me by Unwritten Law). The circuit makes the cab thump in a way that the pedals I’ve tried can’t replicate. But yeah I didn’t buy the amp for tremolo.

Last edited:
Dime the reverb and set the tremolo almost like a delay. Using Rolling Stones amount of distortion on the clean and blues mode. Pretty much how usually use it. It certainly isn't a Fender or Vox type tremolo.

Back