Metallica at the Metro in Chicago tonight!

LP Freak

Wasn’t able to get tickets before they sold out but very cool! Only 20 bucks to get in too.

Oh look Picuntso speaks. Why don’t you take your fake news polititarded BS and crawl back under that rock in the OT.
You’re just another cowardly fake news foreign twat…
Go swill your Soy with your boyfriend III.
You got none!

Looks like I got you, little bitch……
Here’s some tissue. Now go get your shine box.
You didn’t get to me at all asshole, it’s just that Beyond Black at least has a couple good qualities that he admitted. Also, quit with the Billy Batts lines, you sound like a jagoff saying that. Metal up your ass dude!

Jagoff? Picuntso you D-bag are you from Chicago? Maybe some of my Chi-town friends can look you up...but by the looks of your Avatar, you're probably 5'1 and 112 lbs. After your sex change surgery, you're gonna need more work to approach the 'tuff guy' Avatar with the ten gallon Full Of Shit hat...
Keep working at it girlie.....you'll be a big girl someday.
Looks like I got to you. Really seems like you’re not playing with a full deck.

Nah man, not playing with a full deck would be like posting a polititarded comment in thread like this. Or going on and on about some election that your side lost, badly…almost a year later. Or conspiracy this, conspiracy that….
Now posting shit like THAT would suggest one isn’t playing with a full deck.
Quite a few of those in the OT, right Picuntso?
Right.
You’re just bent out of shape because I made fun of those Metallica cucks and your awesome mayor. It will all be OK. Tissue?

Back