Metallica getting canceled

maxresdefault.jpg

That's a real shame you want to cancel open discussion based on how you feel. Quite snowflakey behavior. Grow some balls and..... wait which side are we on again? :p
You obviously want to continue this discussion.

The time for dialogue with liberals is over, enjoy your wokeness and pronouns.

Having balls is something you leftists rail against, getting your hormone blockers yet?

All filled up with your benzos?

Last edited:
You obviously want to continue this discussion.

The time for dialogue with liberals is over, enjoy your wokeness and pronouns.

Having balls is something you leftists rail against, getting your hormone blockers yet?
Sorry you feel that way brother. Hope you can find some inner peace.

Now that shitlibs have weaponized all the three letter agencies of the state, and ruined western civilization itself with their short sighted idiocy

They want to have a "peaceful dialogue"

Lmfao get fucked

Let's keep it to gear

Yet they didnt cancel W.A.P. or Rap that uses the N word every other phrase. If you cancel everyone with a past you will have a lonely ignorant planet

i have an app on my phone that tells me how healthy food im buying is with a letter grade and explanation behind that, maybe music needs some sort of social score similar to that so sensitive people arent subjected to potential offensive material. i would give Metallica a C- based on james telling someone not to act like a homophobic slur at a gig in 84. streaming platforms can now post that social score and everyone can feel safe, maybe have an option to only show A graded bands

One of my biggest gripes about this generation, is they are fixated on seeking out the bad in people. They have a double standard of "if you did something bad in the past, you're done today", but also plead that "people can change" - especially when they are in the crosshairs. It's nauseating.
90% of the gen are normal with normal senses of humor. It’s the fringe losers who try to tear everyone else down as method of lashing out against people who’d they rather be. Unfortunately such people have never heard the term “your wrong” because the academic system will ruin you if you go slightly against their Marxist world view, which in turn fuels the fire. Instead of adapting and evolving as people they wallow in negativity, constantly tearing down other people.

i have an app on my phone that tells me how healthy food im buying is with a letter grade and explanation behind that, maybe music needs some sort of social score similar to that so sensitive people arent subjected to potential offensive material. i would give Metallica a C- based on james telling someone not to act like a homophobic slur at a gig in 84. streaming platforms can now post that social score and everyone can feel safe, maybe have an option to only show A graded bands
The only problem with apps like that is them sharing your information. Now what happens when health insurance companies get that info? Will they adjust your premium because you buy unhealthy food?

Back