Metallica wins Grammy

I’m sure those people are going back daily and cranking this classic really loud, singing along and fucking rocking out. I’m not one of them but I’m sure I’m in the minority.

Mercy f*ck.

P96JFV.gif

Hey, did anyone notice there’s no “metal!” Metal in these things? Someone should send the Grammy committee a “box of fun” in the mail. And I mean that, boxes of fun only, please.

Dave Mustaine called. "Need some help with your riffs?"
Actually his riffs suck now too. Wait
Gary Holt called. He asked if James and Dave wants a few lessons.

At least Megadeth hasn't forgotten how to be a metal band. I feel like James and Co. just gave up starting with St. Anger.

Out of all the lame things about the Grammys, I think possibly the lamest is when bands are nominated for a single track, which is often a fucking cover song, while the other nominees in the same category are representing a full length album. It's just a lame shoe in to give the award to the 'safest' nominee. I forget who Metallica beat out (possibly Megadeth?) for their cover of Stone Cold Crazy. Is this happening in the other categories for other musical genres or just another middle finger to the hard rock/metal community?

The Grammy's and other shows, companies, etc. are clueless on what is going on with rock and roll. This is why metalheads are such cool people and have this bond at shows. You don't see that when you go to other types of concerts. You see individuals. When I go to shows wearing my vest, I'm constantly running into other fans and comparing patches, high fiving, etc. We get it and people that listen to garbage don't.

The burning question remains : will they play with hannah montana or lady goo gone at the shit show? 3 decades of this parody is beyond funny.

Like a bad SnL skit on infinite repeat

Last edited:
Back