Metro Plexi kit vs Peavey 6505+

kannibul

Pricing is about the same, so...which should one go after?

Let's see...old school VH tone vs new school VH tone...easily modded vs circuit boards...

Believe it or not, it's a tempting choice either way for me...lol

Thanks!

Do you really have the time for a build? Not being a dick just asking. For me a build is very tempting as well, just don't have the spare time at the moment.

tweed":26ub6u7z said:
Do you really have the time for a build? Not being a dick just asking. For me a build is very tempting as well, just don't have the spare time at the moment.

Jeff does not have kids = time :LOL: :LOL:

I would take a 6 month build time of the Metro over the 6505+ :LOL: :LOL:

Digital Jams":1oy3iixa said:
tweed":1oy3iixa said:

Jeff does not have kids = time :LOL: :LOL:

I would take a 6 month build time of the Metro over the 6505+ :LOL: :LOL:

:D

tweed":x2bqfq0z said:

My only obligation is the band 3 nights /week, plus the standard 8-5 job.

Since I've built one before, I could probably have it done over a single weekend - maybe - lol...

Go Metro, It would be a great learning experience, plus you can tweak it with the help of the forum. The guys on that forum are very helpful.

kannibul":9mr0tfw6 said:
tweed":9mr0tfw6 said:

My only obligation is the band 3 nights /week, plus the standard 8-5 job.

Since I've built one before, I could probably have it done over a single weekend - maybe - lol...

You answered your own question. BUILD THE METRO OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: :LOL: :LOL:

MARK1970":1n4styoj said:
Go Metro, It would be a great learning experience, plus you can tweak it with the help of the forum. The guys on that forum are very helpful.

I already build one once before - but sold it to Brent...lol

I shouldntasoldit!

Heh...heh...ordered :D

I can't help it!!!

Well, I could, but at least this will hold me up until I get it built...then potentially modded...I'll want a cab after this...lol...but once it's built I have that 1x12 Epi cab that'll suffice until the biggin gets here ;)

Back