MGL AmpWorks General Questions and Info Thread

Hey, welcome! Just seen your plexi killer thread recently. Nice to meet you 🤘🏻
Just so there is no confusion, that was a thread I started after receiving a new build from Mark.
So, the thread title of "Plexi Killer" is my own opinion and does not reflect MGL Amp company.

Just so there is no confusion, that was a thread I started after receiving a new build from Mark.
So, the thread title of "Plexi Killer" is my own opinion and does not reflect MGL Amp company.
Yeah, I know, when I said “your” I meant “plexi killer made by you”, not “your thread”. Excusable for a non-native speaker, I hope 😂

Hello.
Was looking at your site and noticed something with the MGL20.
The texts says FX loop included but there isn't one in any of the photos.
Can you clarify this please?
Thank you.

Hello.
Was looking at your site and noticed something with the MGL20.
The texts says FX loop included but there isn't one in any of the photos.
Can you clarify this please?
Thank you.
Hi Donnie B, You are correct. The specs on the 20w have recently changed. The FX loop and saturation circuit are now stock on the amps. But the pictures posted are of the last version. New pictures will get posted sometime soon when I have a current model here to take pictures of.

mark , hope your well ! wondering how far out to build a mgl 20 you are ?
also which circuit is the amp you built for Zach wish ? can it transpire to the 20 watt ?

mark , hope your well ! wondering how far out to build a mgl 20 you are ?
also which circuit is the amp you built for Zach wish ? can it transpire to the 20 watt ?
A 20w build would be 4-6 weeks right now. We have all of the parts needed in stock. Zach’s amp was a Purple Circuit and yes a 20w Purple would be very similar. Just with a 6V6 power section rather than EL34’s that are in the 50w.

Back