MI Audio Revelation 60w Head (SOLD)

jco5055

Amazing amp made by MI Audio. I received it in March, and only played it once; the only reason why I'm selling it is because frankly I've realized in the past month it's too heavy (55lbs) for my preferences, especially when playing out without owning a car (hopefully a possibility in the future given current world events).

It does have custom voicings:

Ch1(clean:) Dumble
Ch2(crunch:) Iron Duke
Ch3(high gain 1:) Megalith
Ch4(high gain 2:) Uberschall
As well as a Class A mod, and pro loops meaning both series and parallel loops.

$1650+ shipping, but feel free to PM me any questions/offers/thoughts etc. Continental US only. I would also be ok with local pickup (I'm in Chicago), but you better have gloves and a mask!

Also comes with the footswitch, as well as a manual. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_2018.jpg
    IMG_2018.jpg
    928.9 KB · Views: 962
  • IMG_2020.jpg
    IMG_2020.jpg
    802 KB · Views: 942
  • IMG_2019.jpg
    IMG_2019.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 951
Devin":1nmufgpw said:
Damn this thing looks like a beast!!!

Oh it is! Just a bit too beastly in the weight department for me haha, especially since I live in Chicago so it's public transport for everything...this is about the only time I wish I did have a car.

Joej":3byu3ts8 said:
I have one of these too. I always thought Ch, 3 was one of the best VH tones Ive heard. Joej

Mine is customized to the Megalith though so I don't think that would apply for mine haha, a little too high gain.

Back