MKV 25 video demo

Nice Demo! For the 7-string I would try lowering the gain, bring the treble up, and mess around with the 750 slider. You could try hitting it with a boost but honestly, it's really not necessary.

Nice Demo! For the 7-string I would try lowering the gain, bring the treble up, and mess around with the 750 slider. You could try hitting it with a boost but honestly, it's really not necessary.
I need to really try it with my other 7 honestly.

I've got a love/hate relationship with those BKP aftermaths I used on this. They sound fantastic through my 5150, which is mainly what I play it through, but they're borderline annoying through practically everything else. Unfortunately it's stupid expensive to replace them & overall I like that guitar a lot.

I need to really try it with my other 7 honestly.

I've got a love/hate relationship with those BKP aftermaths I used on this. They sound fantastic through my 5150, which is mainly what I play it through, but they're borderline annoying through practically everything else. Unfortunately it's stupid expensive to replace them & overall I like that guitar a lot.
I get it. I just got a 5153 S a few weeks ago and my seven string with black winter's seems to like that amp. Through my Mesa's it sounded like crap.

Back