MLB Caves

No surprises with their bowing down in 2021.

Spineless sheep they ALL are these days. When the fuck do they understand their 99.5% fan base couldn't give a fuck about woke so if they don't join they won't loose material revenue.

By joining the 'woke poke my ass show' they fuck themselves square in their rear entrance............................ SIDEWAYS!

Last edited:
Who the fuck don’t have a ID? Really who? Bunch of bullshit that’s all it is. I remember in NC when the Governor wanted a law about men dressed as women shitting in the women’s rooms. Fucking concerts cancelled all kinds of stupid shit. Sports and Entertainers need to say the fuck out of politics. Go to fucking China and bitch, assholes

Who the fuck don’t have a ID? Really who? Bunch of bullshit that’s all it is. I remember in NC when the Governor wanted a law about men dressed as women shitting in the women’s rooms. Fucking concerts cancelled all kinds of stupid shit. Sports and Entertainers need to say the fuck out of politics. Go to fucking China and bitch, assholes

Artj: Entertainers need to say the fuck out of politics
Also Artj: Clearly likes Trump in politics, who was the star entertainer on The Apprentice since 2004 until he decided to run for president.

You guy's are literally the "do as I say, not as I do parent's".

I've witness the same cancel culture from you guys, as from the far left. You consume bullshit biased media, just like the far left. You are mirror images of one another, and neither of those images are "in the right"

Sure thing 🤡

Not that you'll believe since it does not satisfy your conspiratorial mental acuity. But this is my original account that was banned for commenting in the thread/poll about off topic. Remember years ago when one of the admin's rage banned everyone discussing it?

I asked Nero for my original account to be reinstated. He said it was not actually banned, maybe it was just a temp ban?

I know it's your original account, clown...The question is why do you have 2 active accounts when "CrazyNutz" was already posting in February and then CNutz started posting clown talk again after a few posts and now CrazyNoNutz is back at it...seems...crazy

Of course it seems crazy, or what you really mean to say is suspicious, right? LOL, that's just how your dumb shit mind works, conspiratard :ROFLMAO:

If you needed proof that liberals are fucking multiple-personality crazy freakshow motherfuckers, well there you go.

If you needed proof that liberals are fucking multiple-personality crazy freakshow motherfuckers, well there you go.

A few problems with your statement, 1). I'm not a liberal, and 2). I'm not hiding the fact that I have two active accounts, unlike many others on this forum. So get back to fucking the poodle, and playing with your doll's :ROFLMAO:

But you sure as shit hid people from seeing anymore of your Leftwing Youtube channel. 🤡👺🤣

What exactly is a "leftwing youtube channel", krulltard? Was I producing, and publishing left wing videos? LOL

Also this coming from a guy that is completely hidden, no pic's, nothing, nobody knows who you are. At least poodle fucker has some videos.

v
I'm talking to a complete retard aren't I? 🤣

Let's just say a Leftwing Youtube channel is the one you deleted because I found out you "liked" and "subscribed" to multiple Leftwing clown videos. Including a healthy dose of TDS videos.

🤣🤡🤣

LOL. I've never subscribed to any channel in my life, youtube does fake subscription bullshilt

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/12/1698294337783004134/

Do a google search for "youtube automatically subscribing me to channels"
This is well known

That's what you saw, krulltard LOL :ROFLMAO:

8UxQ1C3.jpg

^^^ Another one of my secret admirers :love:

You're totally gay for me. :ROFLMAO:

BTW I'm going decline those requests for nudes you sent me, I'm just not feeling the connection

^^^ Another one of my secret admirers :love:

You're totally gay for me. :ROFLMAO:

BTW I'm going decline those requests for nudes you sent me, I'm just not feeling the connection

^sounds homophobic

Back