Mooer GE-200

Maybe I'm the minority, but of the 6 things I've tried from them the only passable thing for me was the ensemble king

scottosan":2cr4ncxr said:
Maybe I'm the minority, but of the 6 things I've tried from them the only passable thing for me was the ensemble king
The Black Secret is a legit RAT clone.

I'd like to check one of these new multi's out but need a place with a return policy if it sucks...

I have bad memories of some multi Digitech kinda thing that collected dust quickly.

Having said that, the little preamps sound pretty cool.
I’m gonna try the 009 shortly to check it out. Maybe through the Splawn or jubilee effects return.

Hiatus O":32vzsaq6 said:
I have bad memories of some multi Digitech kinda thing that collected dust quickly.

Having said that, the little preamps sound pretty cool.
I’m gonna try the 009 shortly to check it out. Maybe through the Splawn or jubilee effects return.

If there was a power amp that I would recommend for the 009 having owned one previously and also having owned the quickrod and blackmore amps it would be quickrod.

That having been said if not used to the blackmore, expect lots of high frequency distortion.

Well the smoker USA guy forwarded my info on to the Corp folks that handle YouTube stuff. fingers crossed.

From the vid it looks like you can have two impulses loaded at the same time (left and right). Still need to confirm if it's two different impulses or just a stereo impulse... pretty cool tho overall.

Looking for a good headphone solution. This sounds like a good choice? The RP1000 is fizz city, even with quality headphones. Worst part is the cab sims. They suck.

napalmdeath":2fwt29us said:
Looking for a good headphone solution. This sounds like a good choice? The RP1000 is fizz city, even with quality headphones. Worst part is the cab sims. They suck.

for jamming thru phones id say this is a fine solution. Can plug into anything really.

Ive tried my micro preamps into my tv, 2.1 and my car, all with useable results.

Has anyone received theirs yet? This looks like a ton of value. Just an impulse loader and single preamp would be a good deal at this price if it sounds good. All this? I’m ready to order if it’s not just hype. The preamp demos of the single units 009 etc have sounded good. Really looking for a late night practice unit when I’m in hotels.

cecilbag":6zu50wfd said:
Has anyone received theirs yet? This looks like a ton of value. Just an impulse loader and single preamp would be a good deal at this price if it sounds good. All this? I’m ready to order if it’s not just hype. The preamp demos of the single units 009 etc have sounded good. Really looking for a late night practice unit when I’m in hotels.

My preorder doesnt ship until the 16th.

Back