More Fortin silliness...

Holy hell! I should sell mine for $350! It’s a great pedal but they’ll make more...

I never got why people put such high value on Fortin products on the used market. I know it's not his fault but the resale market for his pedals seems silly. Especially when the company is still around, Fortin himself is alive active and well, and products keep being made. The 33 pedal hype was kinda crazy.

I never got why people put such high value on Fortin products on the used market. I know it's not his fault but the resale market for his pedals seems silly. Especially when the company is still around, Fortin himself is alive active and well, and products keep being made. The 33 pedal hype was kinda crazy.
At this point I think the majority of people buy Fortin products to flip later down the road

Never even heard of Fortin until I got into Neural plug-ins.
It's really hard to get a read from forums (looking only the
last year or so) about the general consensus of the amps.
Lots of either love or pretty solid dislike.

Anything I'm missing on why the polarization, other than the
usual that happens in regard to mega-high priced gear?

Last edited:
Never ever heard of Fortin until I got into Neural plug-ins.

For modern metal/rock their products sound good, they just don’t have good customer service IMO

Never ever heard of Fortin until I got into Neural plug-ins.

There’s nothing to miss... they sound absolutely terrible mic’d up, I mean god fucking awful. Purely a situation involving peoples egos and buying into hype and not admitting they just aren’t good after really hearing them: or they just aren’t being honest with themselves ( again, ego).

All mids, no highs, absolutely no bottom end. I don’t get it. I think Ola took it down, but the video with 6 amps in the room he did awhile back: everything sounded great and then you hear the fortin and you just think what in the actual fuck is this... it’s so bad. I just do not get it in the least.

Speaking of Fortin, what ever happen to the "Evil Pumpkin"? Did that thing ever even get released? Haven't seen or heard shit about it since the whole Larry thread here :LOL:

"The price reflects my hesitation to sell this and I will gladly keep it."
Something tells me he has nothing to worry about.

I wonder how many of the 6 offers on that pedal were for $50 just to make a point that the seller's either quite the comedian or an absolute jackass.

I like Mike, he has always been good to me.

I will say it seems like a lot of these recent products are more like a builder trolling the fanbase to see how far he can push the products he offers before the fanbase stops buying.

Like what's next A Fortin Modified Friedman Mini BE? lol

Back