More Lockdowns in Canada

SQUAREHEAD

Interesting… Ontario Premier Doug Ford speaks here today…

At the end, he mentions how proud he is that ‘1300’ healthcare professionals have supported the Covid vaccines so far…

As you can see, there are over 400,000 regulated Health care Professionals in Ontario…

You do the math…😉

This is why the Government had to quickly back down, change the clot shot mandates, allowing healthcare professionals to work without being vaccinated as virtually all of them protested and rejected receiving the shots…

Firefighters, EMS, Paramedics, Doctors, Nurses… All the frontline people that are seeing firsthand the incredible destruction from these shots.

2993F801-AF95-4010-97FA-E574B97085D2.jpeg

Last edited:
LOL I've been locked down since this Summer when they started the vax passport BS. Dumb sheep still think they are free... I wonder how long it goes before the double jabbed are told they are unvax'd status too until they get another boost?

LOL I've been locked down since this Summer when they started the vax passport BS. Dumb sheep still think they are free... I wonder how long it goes before the double jabbed are told they are unvax'd status too until they get another boost?

Ohhh it will be soon,
The insanity will get even worse. the triple clot shotters will be blaming the double shotters for making them sick, not believing in science and not caring for humanity.

Last edited:
Back