More pricing insanity?

Donnie B.

Banned
I didn't even know Rivera was still much of a brand.

$2,700 for a 35 watt amp that I don't read too much about.
Am I missing something here or is this just more on the new post Covid world?

Untitled.png

I don’t think it’s just music gear. I had my mower in the shop almost 2 months. Owner said he can’t get parts. Buddy of mine tried getting some parts for his pool. Back ordered for 3 weeks?? Is it no people working or transportation thing? Really crazy times.

It's only about $100 a watt.
That's the going price these days.

But seriously the price of every but wages is going up. Cost of living has gone up way faster than the typical 3% annually.
This year alone will probably be over 10% cost of living rise.

Stop the extra unemployment and raise the federal interest rate now you disgusting idiots in office. Why work for 17/hr when you can sit home for 15. It's getting worse and worse with supply from labor shortages. Manufacturers are at 50% production rates with high demand. Of course the costs keep going up. Resin is up 50%.(8 consecutive increases for 8 months. Steel up 200+%. Plastic and metal are in everything. Lumber up pushing 500%. Ocean freight for a container was $3500, now $22,000.

Last edited:
You nailed exactly what my one bud was talking about for his pool. Just needed some Pcv pipe. Can’t get it. Said when it does arrive. He can’t pre pay now at what they want. Prices will probably be more. Insane

Stop the extra unemployment and raise the federal interest rate now you disgusting idiots in office. Why work for 17/hr when you can sit home for 15. It's getting worse and worse with supply from labor shortages. Manufactures are at 50% production rates with high demand. Of course the costs keep going up. Resin is up 50%.(8 consecutive increases for 8 months. Steel up 200+%. Plastic and metal are in everything. Lumber up pushing 500%. Ocean freight for a container was $3500, now $22,000.
It’s crazy…. There is a local bagel place that is super busy from 7am - 2pm. They can’t find workers and the are now closed on Monday and Tuesday. I also see lots of stores with closing hours of 9pm… show up at 8:30 and they are closed or closing.

This is what happens when retards who don't know how the economy works run a country Donnie

The only mental defectives are the one that are trying to pin this on the new admin.
Anyone who thinks everything would be peaches and cream had the GOP won
in November is absolutely clueless about how global economics work.

You wanna know the first place that's gonna get nickel and dimed to death?
The steel used to make the transformer cores.
Hold on to those older amps. Nothing built post 2021 is gonna be the same.

The only mental defectives are the one that are trying to pin this on the new admin.
Anyone who thinks everything would be peaches and cream had the GOP won
in November is absolutely clueless about how global economics work.

You wanna know the first place that's gonna get nickel and dimed to death?
The steel used to make the transformer cores.
Hold on to those older amps. Nothing built post 2021 is gonna be the same.
"How Global economics work"

Here comes Schrodinger's leftist economics cat.

When democrats run everything and it's bad, it could be worse! And when the GOP runs everything and it's bad, it's because of their economic policy!

im no economist by any means, but have you ever listend to thomas sowell or milton friedman donnie?? their explanations at least to me seem to be exactly what is going on now

im no economist by any means, but have you ever listend to thomas sowell or milton friedman donnie?? their explanations at least to me seem to be exactly what is going on now

For sure. But it's too simple (and lazy) to simply say "Why work when you can make as much being unemployed?"
We're living in the midst of a perfect storm of circumstances that is causing all of this.

Pinning it on Sleepy Joe for paying out too much stimulus, or on The Don for losing at least 6 months of getting a
leg up on the pandemic is just being lazy and dumb.

Back