More pricing insanity?

If people are in fact sitting home because unemployment with an extra $300 per week outweighs their actual paychecks, that’s more evidence that wages are too low in this country. And don’t give me this “you earn what you’re worth” BS, because the cost of living has been rising at a much higher rate than wages have been for decades.

If people are in fact sitting home because unemployment with an extra $300 per week outweighs their actual paychecks, that’s more evidence that wages are too low in this country.

BINGO!!!! but it's not even that simple.
Since the US has been so adamantly against adopting a Nationwide Universal Child Care policy,
the parents deciding to sit home on unemployment might be doing it cause they are not having
to pay child care, which would normally take a big chunk out of a $15-20 an hour job.

If people are in fact sitting home because unemployment with an extra $300 per week outweighs their actual paychecks, that’s more evidence that wages are too low in this country. And don’t give me this “you earn what you’re worth” BS, because the cost of living has been rising at a much higher rate than wages have been for decades.
exactly. There has been shortages due to covid. People are having trouble sourcing parts not just in the U.S. right now one of the few tube manufacturers is shutdown. Due to covid Classictone Transformers shut down. Chip shortages are due to asian manufacturers being shutdown as well as ports being shutdown. To pin this on the U.S. administration is extremely naive. We are a world economy these days.

What you do for a living? Just asking

There ya go low and moderate income, you can do something about that if you got half a brain and not sorry as fuck.

My daughter pays less now for daycare than I did for her. You obviously werent there. Grade school maybe?

There ya go low and moderate income, you can do something about that if you got half a brain and not sorry as fuck.

Serious question for you. Do you believe everyone working a low and moderate paying job is stupid?
By that logic, if everyone was smarter the minimum wage would have to go up?

You're broad brushing again. Low income = stupid/lazy

Back