More wankery,MCP content

jmgman69

So Wade sent me a little present,this thing really fucking shines,oh it's a neck pickup and the only thing I can tell you about it is it's about 9.something K :LOL: :LOL: It sounds so good and really clean,mean and articulate.Not sure if I should thank Wade or hate the dude for sending this to me as I think it kills and need to out fit a couple more guitars :LOL: :LOL:

It sounds really good.
How is the Lower gain on the Fortin, can it nail Plexi type tones? I've never heard good plexi style clips of this amp except for one youtube video of Dave Zemba or something

Nico":etgf0275 said:
It sounds really good.
How is the Lower gain on the Fortin, can it nail Plexi type tones? I've never heard good plexi style clips of this amp except for one youtube video of Dave Zemba or something
I think it does that lower gain stuff great,I'll try and post some thing later on some lower gain :thumbsup:

MotorCityPickUps":2fon2ovm said:
Killer Clip J -Bird!! Your makin' me love the Fortin more and more!! Sounds ferocious
Oh ya,that too,but it was that neck pickup that I was hear'n sound so delicious :thumbsup: Thanks man,it is pretty heavenly!!!!

jmgman69":2zxxqjrk said:
MotorCityPickUps":2zxxqjrk said:
Killer Clip J -Bird!! Your makin' me love the Fortin more and more!! Sounds ferocious
Oh ya,that too,but it was that neck pickup that I was hear'n sound so delicious :thumbsup: Thanks man,it is pretty heavenly!!!!

I give you the cake, add the icing (fortin)

MotorCityPickUps":2bf3i3sl said:
jmgman69":2bf3i3sl said:
MotorCityPickUps":2bf3i3sl said:

I give you the cake, add the icing (fortin)

hey Wade, I left you a message...still waiting for my call-back!

Back