Morning Wood Set Prototype - 8.9k/A2 Bridge 7.6K/A2 Neck Into SLO 100

Jesus...sounds great....now I just need to get more guitars so I can get some of your pickups :D I checked out your site...I really like your approach - no bullshit, just science/engineering and passion. I wonder what the Morning Wood with a rough cast short A5 would sound like - a 'Short wood'...Ok, perhaps not the best name suggestion. Keep up the great work man!

Jesus...sounds great....now I just need to get more guitars so I can get some of your pickups :D I checked out your site...I really like your approach - no bullshit, just science/engineering and passion. I wonder what the Morning Wood with a rough cast short A5 would sound like - a 'Short wood'...Ok, perhaps not the best name suggestion. Keep up the great work man!
I they'd be more spanky, less mids and less bounce under the fingers.

Any further developments/demos of these prototypes? The WLHs in my Les Paul aren't cutting it and these might be the solution.

Any further developments/demos of these prototypes? The WLHs in my Les Paul aren't cutting it and these might be the solution.
I tried the WLH in my old LP, and didn't care for them.
I need to grab a set of these from Scott to replace my BB Pros in that Silverburst LP.

I tried the WLH in my old LP, and didn't care for them.
I need to grab a set of these from Scott to replace my BB Pros in that Silverburst LP.
I just threw in the Duncans I had in another guitar: Slash model in the bridge, regular Alnico II Pro in the neck.

Huge improvement over the WLHs, but I'm still gonna follow this development.

I just threw in the Duncans I had in another guitar: Slash model in the bridge, regular Alnico II Pro in the neck.

Huge improvement over the WLHs, but I'm still gonna follow this development.
The Slash/A2 are great. Scott's stuff is next level, top tier. Was shooting out lots of guitars last night thru the SLO and Phil X. Scott's pups have more clarity, responsiveness and punch.

Back