Motley Crue Using Backstage Musicians

Great, an article from some whiney ass person with TDS. I'm sure Crue is crushed over it. It astounds me how people just can't say "I don't like that band" and leave it these days. Instead they think they have to turn it into some self righteous political crusade. :jerkit:
Not sure why, other than brain damage, the person would include a jab at Trump. But, spot on with Motley sucking.

anything in the media has to get political it seems.
Basically when a 'news article' has any form of ad hominems in it, instead of neutrally delivering facts, I immediately assume it serves some form of political extremity, both left and right and in general, I can't take it very seriously then because of that.

There's a big difference between "Attorney General Joe Blow suspended after DUI incident" or "Slimy douche AG Joe Blow hits the bottle again and crashes his overpriced Lambo"

Yep. Don't care what side you're on. When it comes to music, I don't want to hear shit about politics.

i know everyone around here hates youtuber guitarist, im not really sure why but thats for a different thread, but one thing you know with all of them is youre not gonna get political shit thrown at you and i hope it stays that way.

Great, an article from some whiney ass person with TDS. I'm sure Crue is crushed over it. It astounds me how people just can't say "I don't like that band" and leave it these days. Instead they think they have to turn it into some self righteous political crusade. :jerkit:
Especially from a guy that was 11 years old in 1984:p

Back