MusicomLab Users...in here please!

lespaul3013

Hey guys...just picked up a Musicomlab EFX II (the older one, NOT the III+)...so its being shipped as I type this. I kinda wanted to get a feel for the unit before I get it, so I need some people who already have one chime in and help me out a little.

-I'm mainly concerned about getting it setup with my Timeline...I've never really used MIDI much before, so this is all new to me. My ideal setup would be creating presets on the Timeline for each song (say I need 4 Timeline presets for one song), so I use 2 banks on the Timeline to create these 4 presets...is it simple to then translate this over to the MusicomLab so that I can have a different Timeline preset recalled for each patch on the switcher for the current song? (sorry if this is confusing...) ;)

-Do you put the pedals that need to be controlled by MIDI (such as a Timeline) in the loops? Or keep it outside?

I'm probably going to end up getting it setup to where each bank is a "song" since I use about 3-4 different sounds each song usually. Is this what you guys do?

Any other advice/helpful experience in getting the MusicomLab is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Jordan :rock:

Back