MXR sig RR Polkadot Disto +?

Kapo_Polenton

Take my money! Apparently delayed but confirmed by Randy's family. They analyzed his board and this would be a tweaked disto plus with the eq Notch built in. I just missed out on a vintage distortion plus and this popped up on my feed.. I don't need this and it will probably be 300$ but I sure as shit want it.

I have no need whatsoever for it, but the RR fanboy in me would have to have it.

Photos have been floating around the internet for quite some time now. There's a thread on TGP about it from 2022.

It's been in the works for a while but still no word on whether it's just a repackaged D+ or if (like they should) they put his 10-band EQ curve into it. If it's the latter then I'm definitely getting one.

pcziBN2.jpg

Ljb6EeV.jpg

Take my money! Apparently delayed but confirmed by Randy's family. They analyzed his board and this would be a tweaked disto plus with the eq Notch built in. I just missed out on a vintage distortion plus and this popped up on my feed.. I don't need this and it will probably be 300$ but I sure as shit want it.

I’m thinking around $150 - $175

Back