My 90 yo unvaxxed grandma who has had Covid twice and survived…

Mr. Willy

Well, those people who make fun of homeopathic medical remedies can suck it. My 90 year old unvaccinated grandmother has now had Covid twice and survived. She refused to be vaccinated. She’s always had her own homemade remedies for ailments and has largely stayed out of doctors offices and hospitals. There are even some family members who’ve poked fun at her. I even took (loving) jabs at her occasionally about her “witch doctor remedies.” She’s always taken care of herself and comes from that generation of hard working southern women born during the depression. Hell, we had to take her ladder away from her when she still lived at home (lives in assisted living now) because she was climbing up and cleaning her gutters out herself. She’s tougher than half the men that live in California, the East Coast, and Canada combined.

This virus has always been the most deadly to obese people and people with respiratory problems. Those were always the people at the highest risk. But we know that, don’t we? We can include the elderly as high risk, but that’s a given. It’s like saying water is wet. We should always be careful with the elderly when it comes to sickness. We always have. Well, not so much in New York.

I guess it’s ok to start talking about this now that the vaccinated are being black-pilled like crazy because they’re all still getting Covid even though they’re jabbed. They were literally told by Fauci that they wouldn’t be at risk of contracting Covid once they were vaccinated. It’s very telling how the mere concept of herd immunity was almost totally removed from all discussion when this thing hit.

We can include the elderly as high risk, but that’s a given.
Little-known fact Brother Willy, but I'm sure it won't really be news to you:

It's only a given 'cause of the way we live. We chip away at our immunity and headroom daily for decades and then put the consequent shortcomings down to old age. Simple as that.

Public expectations are based upon medical statistics, all of which are derived from peeps who don't know how to look after themselves properly. The fact that they are reliant on the medical system, thereby constituting fodder for said numbers, and not taking responsibility for their own health demonstrates this. These people and their "health journeys" form the basis for the statistics that public health bodies the world over rely on.
It’s very telling how the mere concept of herd immunity was almost totally removed from all discussion when this thing hit.
Yup. The medicos used to bang on about how a 70% jab rate causes herd immunity. I heard this same figure for decades... until a year and a half ago.

I'll ask this: Is it the virus that's killing people, or the treatment of the virus that's killing people?
When this all started, hospitals sure were fast to throw people on ventilators and until this weekend, I had not personally heard of a person surviving once they went on a ventilator

my wife's friend came over yesterday. She's doing a farewell tour. Mid 30's, healthy, smokin hot lady....got the vaccine and now has only 30% of her heart working.Having open heart surgery next week. Said the cardiologist told her to pray that it's a blockage....her words.....sat on my couch yesterday telling us this story.

she's in good health, non smoker...like I said-her words. shit is crazy. I've been jabbed 3x and never had an issue until the 3rd one. Mine was chest pains.....probably should see a cardiologist.

my wife's friend came over yesterday. She's doing a farewell tour. Mid 30's, healthy, smokin hot lady....got the vaccine and now has only 30% of her heart working.Having open heart surgery next week. Said the cardiologist told her to pray that it's a blockage....her words.....sat on my couch yesterday telling us this story.
That’s crazy. Very sorry to hear this. I will pray for her.

I assumed that my grandmother had been vaccinated because my aunt is all skiddish about infecting her with something. My aunt forwarded this link to me about free Covid tests from the government. I told her I’m not testing. If I’m sick, I’m isolating myself from others like I would if I had the flu. I was thinking my aunt was pushing me to get tested or something (I have to read between the lines with her, she doesn’t just say what she means, expects you to figure it out). So I talk to my grandma and find out she isn’t even vaccinated. I was done at that point. My unvaccinated 90 year grandmother kicked Covid’s ass twice. That’s a big deal.

I'll ask this: Is it the virus that's killing people, or the treatment of the virus that's killing people?
This is why cancer patients get to CHOOSE their therapy. Chemo is poison and kills you.... just slower than the cancer itself. I had a friend who had cancer and was beating it. His kidneys gave out from the drugs. Yet, choosing to be unvaccinated is considered bad. :loco:

Sadly, I was close with Steve K and his liver is basically the reason why he didn't make it. Yes, his cancer had spread, but those drugs didn't do his liver any favors.

This is why cancer patients get to CHOOSE their therapy. Chemo is poison and kills you.... just slower than the cancer itself. I had a friend who had cancer and was beating it. His kidneys gave out from the drugs. Yet, choosing to be unvaccinated is considered bad. :loco:

Sadly, I was close with Steve K and his liver is basically the reason why he didn't make it. Yes, his cancer had spread, but those drugs didn't do his liver any favors.
Yep. Somebody I used to work with lost his dad to the cancer battle and was 100% convinced it was the chemo that killed him.

my wife and i got covid over the holidays (home tested positive Jan 1) from a family member who was 2x vaxxed and boosted and home tested negative but had mild symptoms so stayed masked and 12 feet away during her 30 minute visit, but got our two daughters sick which spread to us.

we got pounded for two weeks and i went to two different ERs to stabilize my 103 fever 84% oxygen and dehydration, but we are now fully recovered.

from the latest data out of israel, which as a country has the highest vax rate close to 98% double vaxxed/boosted, and is now exploding with covid, we non vaccinated omicron survivors now have 27x the immunity of those vaccinated and double boosted. we took on the most recent variant of the full virus not just the spike protein inoculation which they don’t even have available for omicron yet.

this saturday my wife and i were turned away at the door of a dinner event because we didn’t have a vax card or official 72 hour test result, only photos on out phones of home test results. covid recovered people should have a “gold card” which restores our rights and puts us in a safer category than vax recipients.

my wife and i got covid over the holidays (home tested positive Jan 1) from a family member who was 2x vaxxed and boosted and home tested negative but had mild symptoms so stayed masked and 12 feet away during her 30 minute visit, but got our two daughters sick which spread to us.

we got pounded for two weeks and i went to two different ERs to stabilize my 103 fever 84% oxygen and dehydration, but we are now fully recovered.

from the latest data out of israel, which as a country has the highest vax rate close to 98% double vaxxed/boosted, and is now exploding with covid, we non vaccinated omicron survivors now have 27x the immunity of those vaccinated and double boosted. we took on the most recent variant of the full virus not just the spike protein inoculation which they don’t even have available for omicron yet.

this saturday my wife and i were turned away at the door of a dinner event because we didn’t have a vax card or official 72 hour test result, only photos on out phones of home test results. covid recovered people should have a “gold card” which restores our rights and puts us in a safer category than vax recipients.
you should have spit in their face for turning you away. I know-sounds good but not realistic. people are crazy.

It’s so insane…
Even Mainstream now admits natural immunity is 27 times more effective than the clot shots.
Probably is more like 100 X, Considering that the vaccine actually lowers your immune system by huge percentages

Last edited:
3fp91VQ.jpeg

you should have spit in their face for turning you away. I know-sounds good but not realistic. people are crazy.
the kicker was that this was the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel and they so kindly directed us to the test facility in their lobby where we could have waited in line, paid $95 each for an “official” test, then waited another 1/2 hour to 1 hr to get the results and our verification which would be good for 72 hrs…..no thanks we already burned $20 on our home test kits with the poison that product inserts in our noses.

It’s so insane…
Even Mainstream now admits natural immunity is 27 times more effective than the clot shots.
Probably is more like 100 X, Considering that the vaccine actually lowers your immune system by huge percentages
i have attended several honolulu neighborhood boards recently and addressed this (and our Red Hill fuel spill issues) with city, state, and federal level elected officials. i asked why no one addresses vaccine injuries reported on the CDC VAERS site nor provides documents restoring the rights of covid survivors with gold standard natural immunity.
i also called out the commader in chief for being absent in the national disaster level fuel spill and demanded our state’s federal delegation seek a public statement from the ice cream man supporting the immediate emptying and decommissioning of the 20 fuel tanks over our island’s main drinking water aquifer.

my wife's friend had her procedure yesterday. No blockages but she has some kind of infection in her heart. Also has a coworker who got the jab at the same time and is having similar symptoms she said.

Back