My Complete Boss Compact Pedal collection! (with video!)

4406cuda":1oo3jt0k said:
Are you going to keep buying more Boss pedals as they release them???? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Nice Collection

I would love to try the Dimension C

I'll probably buy them as boss puts them out. The dimension C see is a really cool pedal, but I actually prefer the Digital Dimension DC-3.

$(KGrHqF,!jcFEML,5KOFBS(v)jDK4Q~~60_35.JPG

Any chance you'll do some comparison videos of similar pedals set at the same settings? I don't think I've ever seen a video of the BF-2 compared to HF-2. Really like my BF-2 but have always been curious about the HF-2. Or OD-1 vs SD-1 pushing your Marshall. Things like that would be cool since you can now compare all the similar pedals.

XSSIVE":dkd2yyml said:
Any chance you'll do some comparison videos of similar pedals set at the same settings? I don't think I've ever seen a video of the BF-2 compared to HF-2. Really like my BF-2 but have always been curious about the HF-2. Or OD-1 vs SD-1 pushing your Marshall. Things like that would be cool since you can now compare all the similar pedals.

I'll definitely be doing some shootouts in the future. I'll probably tackle the rest of the lineup first though. But I'll be cranking out a lot of vids this summer.

Back