My new favorite Plexi plugin! (Hard rock demo)

Brilliant! :thumbsup: :cheers:

I'm referring to your playing, not the plugin BTW. I didn't "notice" the plugin 'cause you stole the show. :LOL:

Sounds like a plugin to me.. would need to hear it stand alone and how it compares to what my plexi clone does to see if it responds same way. Rocco killin it as usual though.

I bought the Mark and JCM800 plugins but wasn't too impressed. They weren't bad, but next to Helix, Spark, and some others, didn't stack up. I might at least try this as a demo. He makes some of my favorite IRs, and the MIKKO plugin for cab sims is so much better than others on the market like Two Notes. The dude does good work and keeps getting better.

I bought the Mark and JCM800 plugins but wasn't too impressed. They weren't bad, but next to Helix, Spark, and some others, didn't stack up. I might at least try this as a demo. He makes some of my favorite IRs, and the MIKKO plugin for cab sims is so much better than others on the market like Two Notes. The dude does good work and keeps getting better.
I'll have to try his plugin for cab sims, wasn't aware he did that. I find it annoying to have to be tied to two notes format to use their graphic.. like being an apple user, everything itunes and icloud. Annoys me, Android baby!

Yah....I don't think I've ever hear Rocco record anything bad!
Nicely done as always!

I'll have to try his plugin for cab sims, wasn't aware he did that. I find it annoying to have to be tied to two notes format to use their graphic.. like being an apple user, everything itunes and icloud. Annoys me, Android baby!
I'm really not a fan of Two Notes GUI or tones compared to typical IRs. The Mikko plugin is easier for me to get great sounds, and you can export whatever settings you settle on as a static IR to load into a Helix or whatever else.

The Two Notes Wall of Sound GUI really is a mess. I like the software but it's a pain to navigate in my opinion

Back