My Partscaster- Zed

GuitarGuy08

Just a couple pics of my partscaster, Zed. Put it together after recovering from deadly illness several years ago. Tons of fun! Master Vol, kill switch and a blender knob. Planet Tone DG pickups. I added a baseplate to the bridge recently (GREAT decision!). May swap the tremolo out on it in the future for fun but the Wilk/Gotoh has been performing very well. Will try to get some better photos to post but here are these two that I just snapped! Why post? Why not? Just to talk about the gear, I guess :p

Attachments

• IMG_20230621_102954900~2.jpg
    IMG_20230621_102954900~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20230621_103052278~2.jpg
    IMG_20230621_103052278~2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
Very nice, glad to hear you recovered. Love Partscasters, so much enjoyment goes in to building them and obviously playing them as well.

Very nice, glad to hear you recovered. Love Partscasters, so much enjoyment goes in to building them and obviously playing them as well.
There is also the cost savings aspect of it! I couldn't imagine buying a guitar with the same specs from a major brand and actually being able to afford it without whining lol the telenI built is absolutely gorgeous looking and sounding and I think I was in it for like $285 or something. Zed here isn't too much more than that total

There is also the cost savings aspect of it! I couldn't imagine buying a guitar with the same specs from a major brand and actually being able to afford it without whining lol the telenI built is absolutely gorgeous looking and sounding and I think I was in it for like $285 or something. Zed here isn't too much more than that total
Yes totally agree

Thanks guys! I just love the top, so I figured a clear guard would do well in this instance. Wish this camera was better but that's an unfiltered photo in room lighting. Love the neck! A guy hand made it here in USA and I got a crazy deal on it. Matter of fact, my tele has a neck from him as well. He's went up since then. A lot.

Back