My take on Super Bowl...

crwnedblasphemy

I thought the hypocrisy we saw two weeks ago, was raised, when LA mayor again was “holding his breath.” Pfft. No celeb, Roger Godell was wearing masks, yet kids in LA have to in most schools.

I wouldn’t wear one either, but I don’t go around telling others to get jabbed and wear masks.

Halftime show was slim. Borderline sucked. Last year, The Weekend’s performance was much better. But the fact NBC stated beforehand “this is the best halftime show ever” was pretty woke, for the genocide games network. NBC sucks.

It was a slap in the face to Prince’s halftime show LIVE playing in the rain. Pro! No falling or anything. That was the best ever, and I await anyone who can top it?

I actually believe this SB was fixed.
Yes, I watched every minute but NOT the halftime criminal show.

If people are in doubt, what isn't fixed these days. Nothing is as it appears.

I also thought The Rock looked like a fucking fool doing his routine. Jerk off.

All the world is a stage and we are merely players…
In this world though, we aren’t even players, we are just spectators watching the agenda roll out,
…nothing is by chance, nothing is random, everything is controlled and precisely on purpose.

I actually watched a compelling argument about sports being fixed recently. It was very insightful. How it might be no different than WWE. It was all tied into revenue sharing. The NFL has adopted this, like mlb and nba. How all teams share each teams’ revenue. Made a good argument.

Sounds like it was a woke joke. You couldn’t pay me to watch that shit. Poop dog, Dr. Shithead and the white trash wannabe negro can all go fuck themselves.

America IS divided because of the blacks' behaviour.

Many of them dress like they're in St Africa when in fact they're in NY, LA etc
Why identify NON American and cause divide both physically & emotionally.

They are NOT African Blacks......plain and simple they are Americans as their passports state this and a passport is the ultimate proof of identity.

Black national anthem? They're fucking insane, ungrateful, whiners, hypocrites, racists and antagonists & should either be detained forever to protect society or shipped to an island so they can totally fend for them_fucking_selves with ZERO white comforts & ZERO white technology.
I'm happy to give them all white guns on the island because we all know what will happen amongst themselves.

It needs to be said publicly everywhere that blacks are THE 'main' problem and if anyone disagrees let's see their evidence.

I will add that the pandering woke white assholes are part of the problem as well. Juan Williams at least has a little set of balls to call out his own, there needs to be a lot more of that.

America IS divided because of the blacks' behaviour.

Many of them dress like they're in St Africa when in fact they're in NY, LA etc
Why identify NON American and cause divide both physically & emotionally.

They are NOT African Blacks......plain and simple they are Americans as their passports state this and a passport is the ultimate proof of identity.

Black national anthem? They're fucking insane, ungrateful, whiners, hypocrites, racists and antagonists & should either be detained forever to protect society or shipped to an island so they can totally fend for them_fucking_selves with ZERO white comforts & ZERO white technology.
I'm happy to give them all white guns on the island because we all know what will happen amongst themselves.

It needs to be said publicly everywhere that blacks are THE 'main' problem and if anyone disagrees let's see their evidence.
American blacks would not last two weeks in africa or jamacia. Out the three jamacian`s I know they despise the hood rats

Back