NAD and NPD, Mesa and BAT

Holy-diver

I have been kinda out of the GAS game for a couple years and have just been jamming the Boss Katana 100 but just picked up a Recto Reborn from gc used for a score and it showed up mint with custom headshell options... looks sweet.
9987403C-9B16-4065-B7D5-6747EC2A9937.jpeg

I had a pharaoh and wanted a fuzz so I grabbed a coven that has the Black Forest boost paired with the pharaoh. I have been messing around with the Black Forest as a clean boost and running it into the pharaoh set to doomy fuzz. Honestly, the pedal is ridiculously versatile and sounds awesome.
682A7C85-66E0-4E7C-BD52-B8FA0C7B5091.jpeg

This is all going into my peavey vtm cab with ev12l x 75w creambacks. I’ll throw a pic up of the guitars too even though they are poverty compared to what the rig talk folks are used to but they sound good plus my Loomis has survived much more expensive 7s over the years ?
35A179BA-2DB5-47C3-9CBD-A643AB50A7E8.jpeg

Recto + fuzz = :inlove:

Good scores man, HNAD/NPD!

Im out on 7s, but my Loomis lasted longer than any other as well, such a simple well thought out guitar.

Nice dude! Was just looking into Recto Reborns today.

I'm not generally a fan of 7 strings but that Schecter Loomis one is killer!

Recto + fuzz = :inlove:

Good scores man, HNAD/NPD!

Im out on 7s, but my Loomis lasted longer than any other as well, such a simple well thought out guitar.
Yeah rectos take pedals very well and the reborn might be even better than the solo 3 channel
Congrats! And, when it comes to fiddles as long as they play and sound well, that's all that matters!
??
Nice!!! Love that tolex. The MW Recto is a KILLER amp.
The tolex and headshell is awesome I’m super stoked on the head I got. And yes the reborn is indeed awesome, great improvements on the older 3 channel!
Nice dude! Was just looking into Recto Reborns today.

I'm not generally a fan of 7 strings but that Schecter Loomis one is killer!
Get one! The reborn is awesome everything about it is improved over the older 3 channel.
The Loomis 7 is awesome I have had it for like 10 years and it has beaten out every other 7 I have had and that includes some heavy hitters ?

Back