NAD - Club Secret 23

Mept2

I’ve been a lurker for a bit, but this is my first post.

I just became the new owner of a Club Secret amp to join my small but growing amp collection:

* Wizard Hellrazor
* Bogner Ultra
* Mesa MultiWatt Hermansson Mod
* Revv Gen 120 mk3
* Peavey Invective 120

Just plugged it in and made some quick chug noises

iPhone:

Miced:

Welcome. Nice collection and thanks for the clips. I’ve been curious about these since they were announced. I would still love to get my hands on one. I’m curious out of your collection do you have a favorite amp?

Welcome. Nice collection and thanks for the clips. I’ve been curious about these since they were announced. I would still love to get my hands on one. I’m curious out of your collection do you have a favorite amp?
Hey thanks!

As for a fav, i don’t think i have a favorite. If you check my YouTubes I’ve got some other random videos using an amp switcher with some of them and i think i lean to the Wizard the most. But the Hermansson is awesome (i just got that maybe 2 months ago so I’m still in the honeymoon phase—but it sounds great).

But I’m really liking this Club Secret—it was really easy to dial in something quick (that iPhone video literally was me unboxing it, plugging it in and playing for the first time, so you can watch me dial it in.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new club sauce amp.

Months ago wanted to message you on YouTube to tell you this is one of my favorite clips ever (your Hell Razor), but couldn’t go figure out how to do that on that platform… so I’m glad you joined here!

When the mix comes back in at 0:30 just pure stank face and head nods, love that riff.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new club sauce amp.

Months ago wanted to message you on YouTube to tell you this is one of my favorite clips ever (your Hell Razor), but couldn’t go figure out how to do that on that platform… so I’m glad you joined here!

When the mix comes back in at 0:30 just pure stank face and head nods, love that riff.

Oh…haha…thanks GrimTrigger! ;) I do really think there’s something great about the Wizard amps. One of Matt Henson’s YouTube videos is what made me initially want one. I had the ultra on order but Matt posted a vid of the ultra and hellrazor, and i felt there was just something “extra” in the hellrazor. So I’m just copying him. ;)

Oh…haha…thanks GrimTrigger! ;) I do really think there’s something great about the Wizard amps. One of Matt Henson’s YouTube videos is what made me initially want one. I had the ultra on order but Matt posted a vid of the ultra and hellrazor, and i felt there was just something “extra” in the hellrazor. So I’m just copying him. ;)

And now you’re making my old amp sound better on YouTube! :rock:

Club Secret sounds killer as well.

Back