NAD- Cocaine Alligator Mesa

RevDrucifer

IMG_5778.jpeg

Like the Shiva, I wasn’t looking for it, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Same seller, too. He offered it to me for pretty cheap a month ago and I was still honeymooning with he EVH and Bogner, so I passed. He hit me up this morning with a silly price and now it‘s mine.

And it’s actually what I was hoping the Shiva was going to deliver. So much more immediate, not as much gain and cleans up better. A Mesa take on a Plexi/800 with a Mark clean channel. I haven’t gotten to crank it yet, but all the amps are coming with me to a vacant suite at work so I can crank it up in an open space as loud as I want tomorrow night.

I initially thought I was going to flip this, but now I’m not so sure. Definitely need an attenuator before I make a decision on that!

I was going to bring the amps to work so I could crank them up in a vacant, empty office space, but I tore something in my shoulder picking up a fucking 2x12 cab and spent the weekend babying my shoulder instead. Every time I moved it forward or backwards it’d knock the fuckin’ wind out of me.

I had a few minutes my cunty neighbor was gone so I got to get slightly louder than normal. This amp needs an attenuator, that Master is never going to move past .75 if I don’t get one.

As expected, it’s fucking delightful with a Dover Drive in front of it. This thing eats pedals for breakfast, everything sounds great in front of it.

Cunty neighbor.. LOL
The story of my life is shit neighbors.. If only I had a spot where I could work unimpeded what I could accomplish..
Sorry the weekend was fucked..

Back