NAD-NGD! *73' FRIEDMAN MARSHALL / BLACKIE STRAT CONTENT

steve_k":1boe4aeh said:
dibs..... :thumbsup:

No Chance Buddie... :D

I'm no Flipper... Got my CCV 2 years ago... Love it never sell it...

When I finished tweaking the Voodoo 79' JMP I love it, and still in love... You guys heard that!

AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT SELLING THIS... IT WILL BE IN THE COFFIN WITH ME... SO YOU BETTER BREAK OUT THE SHOVELS WHEN I'M GONE
AND GET READY TO DO SOME GRAVE ROBBIN! (Black Sabbath in the Background please)! :D

Before I buy something I try and make sure I really love it.. My only mistake was the Herbert. But that's cause I couldn't play one anywhere... And not that it was really bad, just wasn't for me.

Roid

RoidRage":59bvgsgi said:
steve_k":59bvgsgi said:

When I finished tweaking the Voodoo 79' JMP I love it, and still in love... You guys heard that!

AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT SELLING THIS... IT WILL BE IN THE COFFIN WITH ME... SO YOU BETTER BREAK OUT THE SHOVELS WHEN I'M GONE
AND GET READY TO DO SOME GRAVE ROBBIN! (Black Sabbath in the Background please)! :D

Before I buy something I try and make sure I really love it.. My only mistake was the Herbert. But that's cause I couldn't play one anywhere... And not that it was really bad, just wasn't for me.

Roid

I know you hang on man and make wise gear decisions. Unfortunately, I cannot do that. I am batting about 20% - about 1 in 5 amps I like and keep because I have no chance to try them out in advance. I have sold a couple though that I damn sure wish I had back :doh:

PM me some info on your man that re-tolexed your head. I may have a couple to do and that turned out nice.

So, how is Dave's work suiting you? He's not bad for a garage hack :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (just kidding big guy) :D. I was going to shoot him a Super Lead the other day, but he is just too damn busy to even see the end of his line!

Enjoy man, and congrats.

Steve

steve_k":1tywx19s said:
RoidRage":1tywx19s said:
steve_k":1tywx19s said:

Roid

I know you hang on man and make wise gear decisions. Unfortunately, I cannot do that. I am batting about 20% - about 1 in 5 amps I like and keep because I have no chance to try them out in advance. I have sold a couple though that I damn sure wish I had back :doh:

PM me some info on your man that re-tolexed your head. I may have a couple to do and that turned out nice.

So, how is Dave's work suiting you? He's not bad for a garage hack :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (just kidding big guy) :D. I was going to shoot him a Super Lead the other day, but he is just too damn busy to even see the end of his line!

Enjoy man, and congrats.

Steve

Thanks So much Steve, I apprieciate you!... And listen man... You're out there by your lonesome in the LAND OF SAND! I wouldn't blame you if you bought an amp, and guitar a Week!
You need something to keep you sane... I don't think I could do it!

Anyways.... I'm really diggin this Yeah... It was worth the Wait.

Kerry Wright is un-equaled in the Tolex Art For sure... His Info is:

Kerry Wright
Fullerton, Ca
714-403-8493

*Just Get Your Wallet Ready! :LOL: :LOL:

RoidRage":18bt6lvl said:
steve_k":18bt6lvl said:
RoidRage":18bt6lvl said:
steve_k":18bt6lvl said:

Roid

Enjoy man, and congrats.

Steve

Thanks So much Steve, I apprieciate you!... And listen man... You're out there by your lonesome in the LAND OF SAND! I wouldn't blame you if you bought an amp, and guitar a Week!
You need something to keep you sane... I don't think I could do it!

Anyways.... I'm really diggin this Yeah... It was worth the Wait.

Kerry Wright is un-equaled in the Tolex Art For sure... His Info is:

Kerry Wright
Fullerton, Ca
714-403-8493

*Just Get Your Wallet Ready! :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for the info.......and, it isn't that bad over here. Socially, its a gas. We are gigging in Bahrain this weekend at an Irish pub. Gonna take the Cameron Aldrich for a spin. Packing up now to get out of here. There's no FX loop on it and I had to rig me up a pedal board tonight and get my shit sounding right and tight.

Later dude,
Steve

Back