New Behringer all tube XXX/5150 knockoff amps!!!

The_Sh0t

http://www.bugera-amps.com/

i gotta say I WANT ONE!!! cheap too the retail is fron 550-700 so the street will be 350-500, well worth it in my eyes,

XXX / JSX clone
B-333_pagePicture.jpg

higher priced 5150 clone
B-6262_pagePicture.jpg

Cheaper 5150 clone
B-6260_pagePicture.jpg

only time will tell if they sound like them or not.

Those look interesting...seems Behinger is trying to make cheaper versions on already cheap amps. Peavey makes good stuff for a very resonable price, and Behringer is known to make cheap knockoffs at low quality, but I'm gonna keep an open mind on these until we get some clips/reviews.

well its not the really behringer, they are being SOLD by behr but not built in the same factorys, if they were theyd just name it behringer instead of bugera.... i really wana try one out.

there's apparently a couple of dealers in my vicinity so hopefully i'll get a chance to try them out this year.
i doubt they'll be the amp of the year or anything but who knows...might sound good...

yea i got a behringer dealer here intown so ill have to go ask the owner if hes gonna get any in. Even if they dont sound 100% great, im sure itll be a good moding platform.

>|<>QBB<
CaseyCor":51d02 said:
Vulture, your selling your Rockmaster? Why!?

Oh!, forgot to change the sig. I sold it already! I'm looking to go a different route. I wanted to get a Podxt, but I got a Johnson J-station instead. I'm not really in bands anymore so it would be better for me since I just fiddle around recording now anyway.

I'm trying to find a good poweramp, preferably solid state, but I'm strapped for cash :(

You can get the real things used for about the same price these will run, and you will have Peavey's established POSITIVE track record to put your trust in, instead of Behringer's NEGATIVE track record and business ethics. I don't see why anyone gives a flying crap about these. It's just more of Behringer's typical shockingly horrific business ethics to laugh at, at best.

i for one dont give a flying fuck about "business ethics". As long as its cheap and sounds good who gives a fuck??? then again im what you call "extremely carefull" with money.

Dude, you just contradicted yourself. You're careful with money, but you're more interested in buying the Behringer rip off for the same price as you could get the real thing for? :retard:

ive never seen a 5150 go for around 400 bucks...im sure you can get one of thse for 400 or less. thus, i havent contradicted myself :)

ive been checking ebay for the last 6 months hopeing to find a 5150 for that price...never seen it...

Well, if they are in fact that cheap, maybe. Problem is, they're definitely going to be cutting corners somewhere, and I really doubt they even sound similar. That'd be a huge lawsuit waiting to happen. Behringer has been sued before for outright copying stuff, so I'd hope they learned their lesson. Now they just rip off looks and go for an established image, not internals.

I know some people still snag 5150s for $500. The combos routinely sell for that much. JSXs have gone down to $700 and they keep dropping. XXXs could surely be had for less.

Back