New Eric Clapton Song

Some nice changes in there..
Current topic theme.. AKA woke horseshit keyboard warrior, hypocrite Democrat faggot, life is so easy I need to cancel everything because I don't need to do anything but watch my phone and believe the censured Left narrative because I can't think for myself, bullshit..
Snare is to LOUD..

Last edited:
Some nice changes in there..
Current topic theme.. AKA woke horseshit keyboard warrior, hypocrite Democrat faggot, life is so easy I need to cancel everything because I don't need to do anything but watch my phone and believe the censured Left narrative because I can't think for myself, bullshit..
Snare is to LOUD..
Honestly man, that sounded like motorized drums. I get the vibe of it, but get with it
back there with some sauce on that swing.
AVH will get you sorted within 30 seconds.
I think Clapton is rising against the Queen
and the vaccination ..that's the taproot of it.

Yeah Nigel. He lost half his friends after speaking out about the vax. Tried to do the right thing by his doctor's advice but got really sick. Doctor talked him into having the second, follow-up vax even 'though he was once-burned. The second one messed him up even-more; he lost most of the feeling in his hands.

So as I suggested earlier, it's a good thing that he's writing about what he's passionate about. Surely anyone can understand how he'd feel after what he went through?

Honestly man, that sounded like motorized drums. I get the vibe of it, but get with it
back there with some sauce on that swing.
AVH will get you sorted within 30 seconds.
I think Clapton is rising against the Queen
and the vaccination ..that's the taproot of it.
And ultimately, it's hard for me to bag on Clapton.
Derek & Domino's, ..The Cream ...
Why?

roots bloody roots
Roots Bloody Roots
ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS
ROOOTS BLOODLY ROOOOOOARGHOOOOOTS....

I actually just had HARDCORE dental surgery
last week. F'n devil's reject style.
In "that chair" I just kept pumpin'
Roots Bloody Roots..from my feet to head...
And the silver bullet?
"THIS IS SPARTA!".

Yeah Nigel. He lost half his friends after speaking out about the vax. Tried to do the right thing by his doctor's advice but got really sick. Doctor talked him into having the second, follow-up vax even 'though he was once-burned. The second one messed him up even-more; he lost most of the feeling in his hands.

So as I suggested earlier, it's a good thing that he's writing about what he's passionate about. Surely anyone can understand how he'd feel after what he went through?
A friend of mine and former bandmate is the son of a member of Derick and the Dominoes. He took both Pfizer shots in his left deltoid and now his left hand is numb, can’t play guitar.

Folks need to realize this is war, not just a virus, and act accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are all you pukes worried about?
How many "shots" do you think junkies get
hit with everyday?
Do you think they fear any shot on this planet?
Vagina's, yep.

I had the JJ shot.
I did breakout in a gnarly "un'scratch'able"
itchy rash.
Like internal poison sumac.....
But.....!
I never got that shit in my lungs.
Let's F'N LIVE!!!

So as I suggested earlier, it's a good thing that he's writing about what he's passionate about.
He should commiserate privately about his own vax issues, not get up on a soapbox.
Singing about how a shot fucked YOU up to the masses when the world is struggling
to get everyone dosed is extremely self-centered and dumb.
He lost my respect for going public with a message completely opposite of what is needed.

Last edited:
He should commiserate privately about his own vax issues, not get up on a soapbox at this point in time. Singing about how a shot fucked YOU up to the masses when the world is struggling to get everyone dosed is extremely self-centered and dumb. He lost my respect for going public with a message completely opposed to what is needed.
:loco:

Last edited:
Hey, you know what? My wife's dad died in a fiery single engine plane crash.
I'm going to write a song about the dangers of flying in small planes and
I'm gonna call it 'Crispy Corpse'.

Who cares if only 1 in every 100,000 people die in them, and that small planes save
countless more lives during medical emergencies, evacuations, etc. than they take.

NO SMALL PLANES damn it cause ME ME ME ME!!!!!

Last edited:
Let's GET IT ON!

Attachments

• PSX_20210829_104403.jpg
    PSX_20210829_104403.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 68
Back