New homosexual superhero!

This is when you dont worry about the face

Attachments

• headless.jpg
    headless.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 66
Weird thread... All I can say is when it comes to the PLUR action at any rave or scene, the candy-girls and all the glimmer and glitz - I'm 100% down with every fucking bit of that incredible hedonistic vibing strobed out action. Best times I've had have been at raves, and when it comes to candy-love, sorry "men", they don't look friendly upon machismo homophobes...but that's cool - you simply don't deserve to be there.

Stick with the sports, beer and man-junk jokes 😂🤩😘

Just to reiterate this is what a real female looks like, not some skank ho at a antifa rally.
I've met some fkn killer babes who call themselves antifa; soooooooo.... milk on, give 'er a tug and be the boss of yer own gummy bro

Yeah, those killer babes at the slut-walk are just so damn high valued, housewife material. (Sarcasm of course)

Overall, if men hold themselves to higher standards, women will have no choice but to follow suit.

Yeah, those killer babes at the slut-walk are just so damn high valued, housewife material. (Sarcasm of course)

Overall, if men hold themselves to higher standards, women will have no choice but to follow suit.
For sure man, here at Rig-Talk, where it's all about rock and roll and music and so forth, it's normal to wanna go to a party and seek "proper housewife" material. I mean, that's what living dangerously is all about ammiright??

Remind me not to ask you to Ibiza next time I fly out.

Homophobia alive and well here on RT, I see...
Right because hijacking well-known characters with fanbases, painting them in a self-righteous coat of gay-face paint like it's a minstrel show, instead of writing new characters that get over with the massive amount of fans (apparently - comic book sales figures outright discredit this) who want gay representation, THIS is how the best way to virtue signal how cool with teh gayz you are.

Back