New Kramer Baretta 1983 Reissue

Where did you get that body and neck from?!
The neck I bought from Jamerson Guitars I think?It's Birdseye maple with compound radius,better than any original Kramer neck. The body I bought off a place in TN that supposedly cut the bodies for the the USA reissue run back in 06'ish, this was a "leftover". It was bare wood and not finished off.

Last edited:
Well because I always wanted one.
I pre ordered one.
I don't care if it was over 2 grand.
Maybe it will just be expensive art work ?
It is all maple and said to be exact specs ?
I had to have a white one !
i already have 12 Kramers 2 usa ones and 10 japan ones.
I will give an honest take on it when I get it.

“And, just like an authentic vintage '83 Baretta, the reissue sports an oversized, non-angled headstock.”

I had a Baretta and a 2-hum pacer in the early 80s and both had tilt-back headstocks - which I much preferred. I thought the non-tilt headstocks were part of the Kramer ‘Focus’ series which came after the OG Pacers and Barettas (?)

“And, just like an authentic vintage '83 Baretta, the reissue sports an oversized, non-angled headstock.”

I had a Baretta and a 2-hum pacer in the early 80s and both had tilt-back headstocks - which I much preferred. I thought the non-tilt headstocks were part of the Kramer ‘Focus’ series which came after the OG Pacers and Barettas (?)
The first 83 Baretta had tge non tilted.
The one Eddie held in the no bozos add was that one.
Not very many of those originals.
They switched to angled in 84, maybe even late 83 .

It's cheaper than this original this local guy has been trying to sell for the past year on CL. Guy says it's worth $4K. I wouldn't give a thousand for it.
https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/msg/d/titusville-kramer-guitar-vintage/7683159372.html
I've seen this one forever since I'm also in this area

$1000 at best, maybe less depending on that treble post on the floyd. It does have a factory oiled neck, which is pretty nice. I have one very similar to this with a gloss neck and it's one of my favorite guitars, but it cost me 1/3 his asking price. Saying it's worth $4k is delirious.

Well because I always wanted one.
I pre ordered one.
I don't care if it was over 2 grand.
Maybe it will just be expensive art work ?
It is all maple and said to be exact specs ?
I had to have a white one !
i already have 12 Kramers 2 usa ones and 10 japan ones.
I will give an honest take on it when I get it.
I'm definitely curious to see what you think! I don't see myself paying the new price, but I will certainly keep an eye on the market. And I'm excited to see what else they reissue like this. Hopefully these aren't tiny run limited things.

Back