New Metallica song. I'm curious what everyone thinks

That’s gotta be the most closed minded post I’ve ever seen here. You don’t have a clue, but that’s fine. If you think the sound is lame, fine, we all can have an opinion!

BUT HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN WHAT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS IN MUSIC? THE FUCKING SONG…. FUCK YOUR DRUM TONE, AND YOUR BASS TONE, AND YOUR GUITAR TONE ON ITS OWN…. HOW DOES THE FUCKING SONG SOUND?

Christ.
Yep… the song is always the most important thing. And most guitarists know Jack shit when it comes to actually mixing music and many are incredibly difficult to deal with when you’re mixing their stuff for them. Everything has an equal and opposite reaction in mixing. Want very low mid heavy guitars, bass going to get taken down to a really low level where the only bass you hear is the clank on the high register. And justice for all… one of my favorite guitar sounds ever, also one of the worst mixes of all time because all the low end was from the kick and guitars and the bass got zerod out so they could have that sound. But I love the album because the songs just kick absolute ass.

1669895023207.png

They should ask the Testament boys for some advice on guitar tones, riff ideas and how to properly craft a guitar solo!!!!!!

I like the new song, especially since Lars has realized he needs to play drums like a regular drummer, not some avant garde idea of drums he had from St Anger on. Hopefully, it's the same on every song!

Jesus. Toxic? Or just being a dude. Cancer culture everywhere.
That is complete BS eh? There is NOTHING, ZERO toxic about masculinity, fk off to all that thinkg there is. How about toxic feminity then? Don't see that term ever thrown around, must be because we live in a fking gynocentric society that puts women on pedestals while shitting on men in every aspect of life. Seriously, society can fk itself, totally done with retards, normies, woke horse shit!!

That is complete BS eh? There is NOTHING, ZERO toxic about masculinity, fk off to all that thinkg there is. How about toxic feminity then? Don't see that term ever thrown around, must be because we live in a fking gynocentric society that puts women on pedestals while shitting on men in every aspect of life. Seriously, society can fk itself, totally done with retards, normies, woke horse shit!!
I think our problem is toxic humanity. We basically suck at any widespread enlightenment and growth. Always going to extremes and ruining it.

Back