New Mod 50 User

jetstrat

Just wanted to share my love for the Egnater Mod 50 and post a link to some Mod 50 Clips.
I am running a mod 50 with a t/d and cod module for some killer blues tones through a mojotone open back 212 with weber 12f150s. I am ordering a mojo 410 cab for it as well with weber 10s.

https://www.myspace.com/brianvolante

scroll down to the youtube player. nothing you haven't heard before but I think the mod 50 is killer for a blues rock tone as well.

jetstrat":7vk0u3ck said:
Just wanted to share my love for the Egnater Mod 50 and post a link to some Mod 50 Clips.
I am running a mod 50 with a t/d and cod module for some killer blues tones through a mojotone open back 212 with weber 12f150s. I am ordering a mojo 410 cab for it as well with weber 10s.

https://www.myspace.com/brianvolante

scroll down to the youtube player. nothing you haven't heard before but I think the mod 50 is killer for a blues rock tone as well.

Congrats and Welcome to the madness.... The 4x10 is a great combo for those 2 modules.

Great tone. I'll have to come to SA to check you out. I live in Austin and have a Mod 50 with T/D and SL2 modules, Stone Age 2x12 with Celestion G12H65's and it is the best gigging rig I have ever had. Enjoy the amp and welcome!

Welcome to the Mod50 club.

Grab yourself one of these soon:

Pelican 1300 case
1103779.jpg

You're gonna need it after you buy more modules.

RockStarNick":5vg9hym5 said:

Pelican 1300 case
1103779.jpg

I am hoping to stumble upon a cheaper alternative. I was looking for one of these today and if I could walk into a store locally and pick one of these up, I would probably drop the cash but until then, there has to be a cheaper way. Sure, it won't be water proof and all that but doubt I am going swimming with my gear anytime soon. (knocks on wood)

fek":3n02r0ci said:
RockStarNick":3n02r0ci said:

Pelican 1300 case
1103779.jpg

I am hoping to stumble upon a cheaper alternative. I was looking for one of these today and if I could walk into a store locally and pick one of these up, I would probably drop the cash but until then, there has to be a cheaper way. Sure, it won't be water proof and all that but doubt I am going swimming with my gear anytime soon. (knocks on wood)

I think the P1300 is so popular because there's *not* a lot of alternatives... Seriously though, the P1300 case is $45, and it's protecting potentially $1200-1600 worth of equipment ($400 per module).

To me, that's MORE than worth it. For transportation, storage, and shipping.

I had been lurking on here quiet a while before i purchased the mod 50. it's just an amazing amp and the tone and versatility is incredible. I am looking at a bman and sl next in addition to the 410 cab. prior to this i played fender amps, a twin ri, super ri, bassman, pro tube concert 410. they all sounded good but the egnater really outshines all of them. i plugged my egnater into the super and it sounds crazy good with the 410s. i am surprised that this amp is not more popular.

I love the Egnater 4x10 man....w/ the Twin and COD modules...holy hell...it's my blues MACHINE!!! :)

Love the clips and stuff man. Great player fo sho! :)

jetstrat":1jr5re4c said:
I had been lurking on here quiet a while before i purchased the mod 50. it's just an amazing amp and the tone and versatility is incredible. I am looking at a bman and sl next in addition to the 410 cab. prior to this i played fender amps, a twin ri, super ri, bassman, pro tube concert 410. they all sounded good but the egnater really outshines all of them. i plugged my egnater into the super and it sounds crazy good with the 410s. i am surprised that this amp is not more popular.

Welcome to the egnater club. Egnater owners seem to be pretty long term here..... I've had my MOD100 for 4 years now with no end to the love affair in sight :thumbsup: Need a new sound? Buy or mod a new module!

This forum has gotten a LOT more popular, especially in the last 6 months or so as the Rebel, Renegade and Tourmaster have been released. MOD50s seem to have an approximately linear growth, but thats more to do with the exposure I think. As the Guitar Center stuff increases in popularity then so will the boutique line.

Thanks,

hey, for those who have a bman and sl module...is there any overlap with them? do they compliment eachother or would it be better to go with a bman and sl2? I am still thinking a bman and sl as i like more vintagey kind of tone for blues and blues/rock.

jetstrat":2wvv64tk said:
Thanks,

hey, for those who have a bman and sl module...is there any overlap with them? do they compliment eachother or would it be better to go with a bman and sl2? I am still thinking a bman and sl as i like more vintagey kind of tone for blues and blues/rock.

Hey Man!! Welcome aboard. You are just down the street from me. I live in New Braunfels. You should hit me with a PM and I'll come out to a gig. I have a B'man if you want to get together let me know you can check it out. I had the SL for a long time. Should not have sold it but I needed the funds for something else. They do overlap, but they are still very useful together and can make a mighty awesome pair when dialed in right. Channel B on the SL has a bit more grunt in it.

PM me your gigs, I'll PM you mine. We should talk.

Agree with 3 mile. They do have some overlap, but are both very useful and can do different things as well. I love them both. Dude, with those 4 modules, you'll be the blues/rock king man!! Add and E2 and you'll be golden......... :thumbsup: :rock:

Back